BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
100% no sex. Life is too short to have bad sex, I have better things to do with my time
Posted
No sex. I know couples that love each other, and one has brain ***. I do have to mention the warm weather is making me look at men 😍... have to keep slapping my cheeks to think straight.
Posted
Odd choice. You always can say no to bad sex, effectively opting into the second choice any time.
Posted
Bad sex. Masturbation is great but it isn’t a replacement for sex for me. I get different things out of each and I wouldn’t want to give up what I get out of sex. That being said it also depends on how bad we’re talking lol
Posted
Bad sex can always get beta with time and learning from the respective intimate partners . No sex is a flatline of nothing which unless there’s no libido is hugely frustrating and lonely.
Posted
Bad sex could be anything so I’ll pick that one!!!😈😈
Posted
Why go through the hell of bad sex repeatedly. Bad sex mind body soul and spirit. No way. To major of an impact. No sex at all if it's gonna be like that.
Posted
I would choose no sex! I am a Scorpio and passionate as hell, I prefer amazing sex or nothing at all, and i would take the chance to recover my deep spirituality, go to a monastery and just meditate and focus on killing the ego to reach the gnosis and become enlightened...
Posted
Bad sex, surely they got to get better after a while lol
Posted
Neither is acceptable, if you are having bad sex or no sex, you aren't living up to your full potential. Everyone deserves to be happy, including you.
Posted
Better question: no smartphone/social media access or an old-ass brick phone?
Posted
So it’s a men against women question answers then! As most men will chose bad sex 90% of them 😂
Posted
If your happy with bad sex then you must be the reason why there we are here replying to the question. Just happy to be getting any sex is who is ok with bad sex.
Posted
Personally I'll pick no sex and stick to my toys. At least I'll orgasm everytime.
Posted
Allow me to correct myself
If you are ok with bad sex then you one reason why there is bad sex
Posted
No sex, I went through 3 years of celibacy for this reason I had lost all interest in sex after years of never being satisfied. I assumed it was my issue and decided not to push myself anymore.
Posted
Rather bad sex atleast it's sex. Better than no sex at all.
Posted
No sex. Nowhere does it state you can't get yourself off or use toys😉💦
Bad sex isn't good for anybody and could have lasting effects mentally and physically. Plus, it's essentially adding to the problem to just go with it