BAD SEX OR NO SEX AT ALL?

br****

Posted
38 minutes ago, Manny678 said:

Guys who cheat Is bad sex I like it when they get caught! Haha it makes me laugh 🤣😂

same as when women cheat as well.

Posted
I can live with no sex if we are doing other things. For me it's about the connection. Having someone to hold, caress, kiss and other forms of sexual play. Not sure I could have zero sexual play at all though.
Posted

Bad sex definately. I've been without any for 10 years now and I really miss not having any.

Posted
Never having sex again because bad sex would just be a disappointment and huge frustration for me
Posted
Best thing to do is if you like someone and they are bad in bed tell them what you think and and explain you have certain needs and ask if there are things they would like to try that you are okay with
Posted
If the sex is bad, the first time try and try again my experience the first couple times with a new girl for me is not that interesting but as time goes on and you communicate and make it interesting, it changes the whole perspective
Posted
No sex that’s why they make toys!
Lee
Posted
So of us don’t have a choice. I often have bad sex while pleasing the desires of goddesses I worship. They of course reap all the joy and good sex
Posted
I’ve been celibate for about a year now.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Shifting gears towards celibate. All loyalty and care has gone out the damn window these days.
Posted
June 15, ENOLAFORNOW said:
No sex that’s why they make toys!
Lee

Toys get boring.. Whats more than the sensation for me, is the idea that someone loves me and wants to pleasure me.. You will never duplicate that feeling with toys. I was born in the wrong era...

Posted
Honestly the type of person I am sexually I'm always the one doing all the work in the bedroom so it doesn't matter how much experience a person don't have I will gladly make them knowledgeable of everything if they're not
Posted
Okay now don't get me wrong I've had times where I may be wanting to lay back and wish the person was a little more experienced or not so vanilla and clueless in that category I usually adjust to the situation try to find out what a person's into before I even get in that situation see if we have some type of chemistry at all before setting yourself up for possible disappointment what I hate is people giving blowjobs with no effort then they want you to go above and beyond nah nah nah I draw the line there because I make sure I'm on my a game so I know I'm holding it down and doing my thing
Posted
You almost sound like a mechanic who's pissed off because he has to do a co workers job at changing out spark plugs. Sometimes....when I consider just how many women today actually despise us I realize it has to do with this.
Posted
I can’t go without it
Posted
No sex at all I guess... For this to even be possible I'd have to be paralyzed so eff it all I guess... I've never had bad sex so maybe that was to quick of an answer. Maybe it's not really as bad as it sounds. Idk. I might change my answer... Maybe there's a way to make bad sex fun... Only fun for me please.
Posted
Speaking from experience, I chose no sex. It only adds to the sexual frustration and is unfulfilling. Jerking off was far more rewarding. We switched to open relationship.
Posted
I'd choose bad sex. I need to be able to pop into something haha
Posted
I agree bad sex for sure, never know when things might get better
Posted
no sex at all bc i havent had any so wouldnt be much of a difference hehe