SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Clue#10 Are you curious and like to try out new things!!!!
Posted
@Herchattel go into your profile then into settings & there’s an option in there to change the language which in turn takes you to the German site. Take step by step screen shots of what you do so that you can find your way back
Posted
#10 I’m one for undertaking trials & tasks & not necessarily in the name of science
Posted
#10 - brilliant clues, thanks @BigPolly and @Lilmonster.
Posted
I went to the dark side for #9. I didn’t like it so came home. Still no idea where it is
Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

@Herchattel go into your profile then into settings & there’s an option in there to change the language which in turn takes you to the German site. Take step by step screen shots of what you do so that you can find your way back

Thank BP, I owe you plenty now :lick:

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

#10 I’m one for undertaking trials & tasks & not necessarily in the name of science

Thank you again BP, sorry if I appear "incredibly curious and ask lots and lots of questions"

Posted

well I seem to be stuck on 10, I've been looking under archetypes, but then get lost, careless of me,

jimkarenmarks
Posted
Hi guys I am lost on this Am assuming my profile has been seen if I am able to view your messages Help !!
Posted
#9 found!! - thank you @EventuallyHyde ☺️
Posted
#10 Dexter do this in his laboratory...
Posted
2 hours ago, wilkie said:

well I seem to be stuck on 10, I've been looking under archetypes, but then get lost, careless of me,

You're in the right direction. Type it into the search bar. I feel like a scientist could be considered this as well, especially a kinky scientist 😂 

Posted
Well 9 and 10 evade me. And i tapped the word i think ot is in search bar and the fetish thing answer comes up then redirects to vanilla sex and the vr tab. So im at a loss
Posted
@CuckoldDaddy try searching for a paradigm rather than a fetish
Posted
1 minute ago, BigPolly said:

@CuckoldDaddy try searching for a paradigm rather than a fetish

I was thinking like a mentalist......

Posted
18 minutes ago, CuckoldDaddy said:

I was thinking like a mentalist......

No...think like a scientist 

Posted
#9 is ridiculous. Found eventually with help from Mistress. Not happy about that one.
Posted

I really have got it i even click the add tab but a messsge comes up saying that fetish isnt in our data base. Im EXhausted as PER the previous answers .

Posted
Found it. Was the word i thought it was but this time brought up a totally different link.
Posted
8 minutes ago, NLG44 said:

#9 is ridiculous. Found eventually with help from Mistress. Not happy about that one.

Correct me if I’m wrong @NLG44 but that puts me in the lead 🤔

Posted
Just now, Queenie63 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong @NLG44 but that puts me in the lead 🤔

Yeah it does, plenty of days left.

Posted
12 hours ago, wilkie said:

Thanks to Morris I found 9 on the German site, which means I'm still up instead of lagging behind,

wish I'd kept my mouth shut, can't find 10, aghh

Posted

problems on the site, it keeps jumping from the page I'm searching, ahhh, or is it my phone, well this page is ok,

Posted
Clue #11 everyone should have this code if on this website!!!!!