SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

MasterScorpio
Posted
#13 let an arrow ______ Your way
Posted
Know clues2 & 3 were a while back, still stumped, a nudge in the right direction would be wonderful, thanks
Posted
Clue #14 it seems like another trip to Germany for this one!!!!! Some like traffic light system for these!!!!
Posted
Clue 14. Better safe than sorry
Posted
4 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #14 it seems like another trip to Germany for this one!!!!! Some like traffic light system for these!!!!

Seriously 🙄

Posted
2 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

Seriously 🙄

Yep!!! It's in the article on here but it doesn't work when you click on it seems to be an issue with the site but it works on German side as usual 🙄

Posted

Found 14 on the English page, but can not find the corresponding German one, driving me nuts. Hint 14: A word or series of words that help keep you safe in scene

Posted

To find it on the German site, work out what the clues above are getting at then search for it using the English words, you should be able to find it that way.

Posted
#14 - found the fecking thing at last 😤😤😤
Posted

I know what #14 is but I can't find it... Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

#14 - found the fecking thing at last 😤😤😤

Not even interested in this now if it's gonna keep sending us to the German site. 

MasterScorpio
Posted
#14 let me out of this vault!
Posted
On the German site. The picture has changed but the words are clear!!
Posted
Its there but wont let you get it . Its also on the english site but wen u click it its says link error !!!!! Help me pls if u can !!
Posted
I had to do the German 14 three times before registered I had got it
Posted
Damned if I can find 14 in either language..
Posted (edited)

Clue #15 are you turned on by feats of brain instead of brawn????

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
Clue 15 . If Einstein had a kink this would be it
Posted
1 minute ago, Liam52 said:

Clue 15 . If Einstein had a kink this would be it

Great clue Sir 😘