SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Well i thought it was sapiosexual. So i must be dim.
Posted
#15 Got my dunce hat on - no idea 🙄
Posted
16 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

#15 Got my dunce hat on - no idea 🙄

Got me stumped too. 

MichaBlack94
Posted (edited)

Can't find 14 for the life of me on the english or german sites, and 9 is broken on both now.

Edit: I have now found 14

Edited by MichaBlack94
Posted
10 minutes ago, MichaBlack94 said:

Can't find 14 for the life of me on the english or german sites, and 9 is broken on both now.

I've emailed Fetish about 9 being broken both on the English and German pages  - I gave it away and now can't get it back - will post an update when I get a reply

Posted

Can someone help me find #14? I kind of know what the clue is but I still can't find it anywhere.

Posted

It's on the German site. #14 It appears to be a very English complaint about forieng lands not having it in English!! Bravo Deutschland!!!

bostoncrab52
Posted
gave number 9 away and now the german site won't give it back!!!!!!!!!
Posted
44 minutes ago, bostoncrab52 said:

gave number 9 away and now the german site won't give it back!!!!!!!!!

I have the same issue and as mentioned earlier in the forum, I have emailed tech about this issue.  I will update when I receive a response.

Posted

Playing catch up as have been away.  Thanks for the clues have got 2 of recent ones so far.

I think i shall 'skip' the german site one........................  seems to be causing some ***s!

Posted (edited)

Here we go again found #16 but it's saying page not found 🙄 this is getting ridiculous now !!! 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted

What the fuck!? I actually loved this treasure hunts but it is way past ridiculous at this point -.-

Posted
I give up. Not to the usual standard. This Treasure Hunt has not been thought out well at all☹️
Posted
Well the first 8 were interesting since I'd not done one before but I guess I'm with the rest and will give up.
Posted
Feeling your *** @jinx and totally agree I gave up yesterday
Posted (edited)

Clue #16 again you have to go to German website to get this 🙄 but this top 10 will get you going if you love certain kinda kinks and love leather 😉 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
#16 these German are very very happy
Posted
just collected#16 and picked up#9 while I was passing. issues resolved
Posted
Good news 9# is back working but you still need to go German to pick it up, English link still not working
Posted
2 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Here we go again found #16 but it's saying page not found 🙄 this is getting ridiculous now !!! 

Thanks for the help @Lilmonster do you think it's anything to do with @JordiStar is German and why bury them at bottom of the page too

Posted
6 minutes ago, morris159 said:

Thanks for the help @Lilmonster do you think it's anything to do with @JordiStar is German and why bury them at bottom of the page too

Yep it's getting ridiculous now I'm not enjoying this treasure hunt as much as the last ones it's just getting past a joke now 

Posted
Clicked on 14 on German site on phone, tab and laptop, no joy. Think I'll call it a day unless they fix it. Happy hunting