SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Clue #26 just a slight touch/sound would make you orgasm........then this is your type of kink!!!!!!
Posted
#26 I’ve always wanted to be a sexy chicken!? 😬
Posted
1 minute ago, BigPolly said:

#26 I’ve always wanted to be a sexy chicken!? 😬

Me too :clapping:

bostoncrab52
Posted
thanks big polly yet again!!!!!!!!!
MasterScorpio
Posted
# 26 look into my eyes and listen to the creatures of night
Posted

Is there no clue today?   Or have i been transported into another dimension!!!

Posted

I dont think anyone has found it, and the hardcore searchers I have talked to, and my own efforts, have come up empty.

Posted
Looks like there’s another glitch. This is passed a joke now
Posted
I spent an hour looking from 15:00 then started going back over old ground at 17:00 but I can’t find it. PixieDust was the same 🤷🏻‍♀️
Posted (edited)

I did the same spent a good hour or so searching. Nobody from German site has found it either!!  ☹️😩

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
Stumped the big guns well us little fish no chance lol
Posted
42 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

I did the same spent a good hour or so searching. Nobody from German site has found it either!!  ☹️😩

You talking about #27?? x

Posted
23 minutes ago, Sammyjo612 said:

I know the feeling ;)

Posted
32 minutes ago, Sammyjo612 said:

Half the time, I don’t even know where to start looking with a clue. I’ve got absolutely no chance without one. 

Posted
47 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

You talking about #27?? x

Yes hun

Posted

I can't find where Clue #27 is posted to look for it. 

Posted

Drygan...a clue wont be posted until one of us in the community can find the bot and then post a clue. As of yet, no one is helping us with 27. And the previous posts suggest that a bot may not have been posted for us to find, perhaps due to a tech problem or something.

Posted
13 minutes ago, ChromeDom said:

Drygan...a clue wont be posted until one of us in the community can find the bot and then post a clue. As of yet, no one is helping us with 27. And the previous posts suggest that a bot may not have been posted for us to find, perhaps due to a tech problem or something.

I didn't realize that. Thank you for explaining that to me. I thought the admins had been posting the initial clue all this time. Still learning I guess. 

Posted
Well i have spent 2 hours searching and nothing as yet found