SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
59 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue #29 For this one you will need to go German - With this Kink you love to float or play a fun game of hanging around 

Good News #29 is now showing on the English page so you should be able to collect it from there now 

Posted

I shall 'hang around' until #29 become more user friendly

Posted
3 minutes ago, callipygian said:

I shall 'hang around' until #29 become more user friendly

You dont have to hang long lol its back on English, pesky little critter 

Posted
Thanks @PixieDust for your help with all this...it has been a true nightmare at times tbh
Posted
Damn ...just realised I nearly got them all...shame I will be working when last one gets opened :(
Posted
Thanks for that, i just read the comments now doooh!
Posted

Yay! I’m all up to date! It’s certainly been a challenge at times!

Posted
On 7/13/2019 at 9:05 AM, Lilmonster said:

Clue#10 Are you curious and like to try out new things!!!!

Yes

Posted
On 7/5/2019 at 11:50 AM, morris159 said:

Clue#2 I suppose this might be another form of getting wood

Extra clue for the oldies it might help if you know who Clint Eastwood talked to in a colourful cart film 

Erection

Posted
On 7/25/2019 at 9:21 AM, Latex999tight said:

Fantastic clue 😀

Blow job

Posted
On 7/5/2019 at 11:50 AM, morris159 said:

Clue#2 I suppose this might be another form of getting wood

Extra clue for the oldies it might help if you know who Clint Eastwood talked to in a colourful cart film 

Erection

MasterScorpio
Posted
#29 why does a fireman wear red ______
Posted
1 hour ago, MasterScorpio said:

#29 why does a fireman wear red ______

Because it's fire retardant clothing

Posted

It's fire r tardent clothing

Posted

#29 is completely eluding me. I have looked everywhere I thought it should be and have gone right through the magazine articles right back to the beginning. Am I looking for the wrong thing or is it another glitch

Posted
MissTillysue MissTillysue #29 is completely eluding me. I have looked everywhere I thought it should be and have gone right through the magazine articles right back to the beginning. Am I looking for the wrong thing or is it another glitch. I did exactly what you have done try looking in the 285 list. And think about the heading it might be under.
Posted
21 minutes ago, MissTillysue said:

#29 is completely eluding me. I have looked everywhere I thought it should be and have gone right through the magazine articles right back to the beginning. Am I looking for the wrong thing or is it another glitch

Its not in the magazine - it is in Kinks and Fetishes List, hope this helps 

Posted

Clue #30 Do you enjoy your bones being crushed,  with this read its sure to be informative 

Posted
Clue #30 trample over the competition to get to this article 😉
Posted
Lilmonster Lilmonster Clue #30 trample over the competition to get to this article 😉 LikePityfulTrash · 5 minutes ago PixieDust PixieDust Clue #30 Do you enjoy your bones being crushed, with this read its sure to be informative. #30 done!! Thanks girls you have been the best At giving great clues😘
Posted

Full house and got the last little basturd all on my tod!!!!

Despite the gremlins and the grumbles I have enjoyed it - no *** no gain ;)

Posted
Got the last one, a favourite of mine. Thanks to all who posted clues and offered assistance when asked, you are stars
MasterScorpio
Posted
#30 Just like the infamous Cincinnati Who concert
Posted
well my clues 1 to 30 all in one place Clues #1 I told all to an envious man. #2 is it unusual to get wood from wood? #3 it's always nice to know what you think ! #4 well it's your role to keep a little under control #5 stranger on a train might fix this fetish #6 who's been a busy little Bee #7 it's a series I'm stuck on #8 a furry fetish #9 gosh who really knows what they want (but you have to be in German to find it) #10 well a scientist might have ideas on this #11 I hope we all know how to behave, if you search low enough #12 well this one might be a good fetish to make you laugh. #13 What are you playing this game for. #14 German safe word article #15 you can't be stupid to like this one. #16 Another German top 10 if you're 'Happy about it'. #17 this one is going to hurt you more than me but you like it that way. #18 I suppose if you've got one, you'd be classed as one of these. #19 this advice may help on the impact front or rear. #20 take a real good look at yourself. #21 do you every fancy showing the real you to the world? #22 now that's something to get your tongue stuck into. #23 take a read, are you friend or Enema? #24  if you're held by #18 that would be you then #25 I'd like to be Affiliated with this. #26 Look into my eyes. #27 Rope articles guide #28 who's last checked out your ass #29 well if you're into hanging around. #30 I had to walk over someone to get this last one