SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
On 7/13/2019 at 9:05 AM, Lilmonster said:

Clue#10 Are you curious and like to try out new things!!!!

Yes

Posted
On 7/15/2019 at 9:22 AM, Lilmonster said:

Clue #12 this fetish will make you laugh till you cry 🤪

DIAPER FETISH

Posted
1 hour ago, morris159 said:

I did wonder if it was the balloon fetish as that says page not found but checked German site which is available but it's not there either

I did the exact same thing with the same suspicion, but Pixie said thats been broken a long time, and she notified support.

Posted
On 7/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, Queenie63 said:

Seriously 🙄

Diamond 

Posted
On 7/2/2019 at 9:03 AM, JordiStar said:

News Feed Template for Challenge, Forum, Treasure Hunt - Fetish.com (61).png

Sextech is an industry growing at an alarming rate. 🚨

How quickly can you keep up? We’ve hidden 30 mini sexbots around the site and there is a twist this time… no clues. We’re a tight-knit community after all, so if we want to fight these machines, we need to rage together. Those who come up with the best clues and helpful tips (without giving too much away!), and manage to find every last robot, will be in with the chance to win VIP membership and Fetish.com merch! Each day, from 4th July till 2nd August, one of these dirty droids will appear.

Also, new sexbots will now go live at 15:00 GMT! Remember, you get 20 points for each. Once discovered, you can send them someone else's way and get noticed! Stay kin-ky and ha-py hunt-ing.. bleep. 🤖

Okay cool

Posted
6 hours ago, BigPolly said:

I spent an hour looking from 15:00 then started going back over old ground at 17:00 but I can’t find it. PixieDust was the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think i broke my mouse finger in the process of looking lol poor thing is still recovering this morning :sob:

Posted
On 7/8/2019 at 10:26 AM, Lilmonster said:

Clue #5 does sex with strangers turn you on!!!???

Yes

Posted
30 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I think i broke my mouse finger in the process of looking lol poor thing is still recovering this morning :sob:

Your mouse finger is by far not your most important finger. (This also the clue for bot #35)😉

bostoncrab52
Posted
i see someone in germany has just found it!!!!!!!!!!
bostoncrab52
Posted
now i have give 9 away and the german magazine has disappeared. SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!!
Posted
Clue #27 Don't get yourself tied up in knots!!!!!!!
Posted
41 minutes ago, bostoncrab52 said:

now i have give 9 away and the german magazine has disappeared. SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!!

Try English side its back working again, I sent them an email a few days ago and they fixed it 

Posted
28 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #27 Don't get yourself tied up in knots!!!!!!!

#27 Arrigato, Lilmonster-san!

Posted
3 minutes ago, ChromeDom said:

#27 Arrigato, Lilmonster-san!

😂😂😂 Love it!!!!

Posted

#27 This beginners guide has some top tips 

Posted

Does anybody know what number we are on   :joy:

bostoncrab52
Posted
just got 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bostoncrab52
Posted (edited)

now 28 has popped up to *** us!!!

Edited by bostoncrab52
can not spell
Posted

Are we going german again? I think only german members found 28. In their forum, last poster said "the last guest turns off the light" or so the translation goes. Not sure if that was a clue or not.

Latex999tight
Posted
28 check out who's checking you out 😀