SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Clue #28 who's been checking out yo ass!!!!!
Posted
Ironically my #28 was actually German 😂😁
Posted

Can someone please check me into the funny farm, I think Ive finally lost my marbles after trying to find 28 :stuck_out_tongue:

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Can someone please check me into the funny farm, I think Ive finally lost my marbles after trying to find 28 :stuck_out_tongue:

Must be well on yer way having given away 6500 of the pesky bots - well done for the perseverance and not many more to go - if you make it !!  ;) 

Posted
#28 found thanks to my last admirer 😃
Posted
Still struggling with #6 and #16 if anyone can offer other clues. #28 Also seems obvious but can't see it where I expect. Not sure if its because I'm on the free account so can't see the full list
Posted
4 hours ago, Shakey said:

Still struggling with #6 and #16 if anyone can offer other clues. #28 Also seems obvious but can't see it where I expect. Not sure if its because I'm on the free account so can't see the full list

Have sent you a message,  it should point you in the right direction

Posted
#15, #16, & #19. Are they the ones that were on the German site? These are my missing ones if anybody could please help?💙
Posted
16 minutes ago, Jinx said:

#15, #16, & #19. Are they the ones that were on the German site? These are my missing ones if anybody could please help?💙

#15 Scientist in Archetypes

#16 A happy German in magazines (on the German site)

#19 Tips on impact play in magazines

xx

Posted

#9 anyone??

- a simple clue for the feckin clueless!

Posted

Big congrats to Pixie Dust, who has reached her admirable goal of giving away 6969 sexbots! 🍆🌮🍆🌮🎉

Posted
5 minutes ago, ChromeDom said:

Big congrats to Pixie Dust, who has reached her admirable goal of giving away 6969 sexbots! 🍆🌮🍆🌮🎉

She deserves a ***y medal for doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Plus a few weeks rest ;)

Posted
12 minutes ago, ChromeDom said:

Yes fully agreed a big round of applause to pixie for completing all those .. :clapping::clapping:

Posted
35 minutes ago, ChromeDom said:

29 minutes ago, callipygian said:

She deserves a ***y medal for doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Plus a few weeks rest ;)

Thanks Guys (((Hugs))) :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Posted
Trying to catch up just couldn’t stay away could I please have some clues for #15 #16 and 17 I’m a tad stuck and not what I’m thinking they are 💋💋💋
Posted
23 minutes ago, Darkandpeverted said:

Yes fully agreed a big round of applause to pixie for completing all those .. :clapping::clapping:

Oops it wouldnt let me add three quotes..........But thank you again :kissing_heart:

Posted
19 minutes ago, Beau said:

Trying to catch up just couldn’t stay away could I please have some clues for #15 #16 and 17 I’m a tad stuck and not what I’m thinking they are 💋💋💋

#15 Scientist in Archetypes

#16 A happy German in magazines (on the German site)

Posted (edited)

Just need #14now. I know what it is. Just not where it is 😕

Edited by Deleted Member
Found the rest thanks to the lovely Beau
Posted
All caught up ☺️☺️☺️ Thank you for all your help @pixiedust @callipygian and @BigPolly 💗💗💋💋😘😘
Posted (edited)

Clue #29 For this one you will need to go German - With this Kink you love to float or play a fun game of hanging around 

Edited by PixieDust
Additional information
Mz_Whiplash
Posted (edited)

Clue 29 suspension is killing me ............ no need to hang around the German site 

Edited by Mz_Whiplash
Posted (edited)

Clue #29 do you like hanging around 😉

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
#29 I’ve been to the dark side - know what I’m looking for but it’s not there. Can’t even open magazin link to have a browse. This is getting beyond a joke now. Haven’t enjoyed this hunt as much as the others 😤
Posted
Queenie63 #29 I’ve been to the dark side - know what I’m looking for but it’s not there. Can’t even open magazin link to have a browse. This is getting beyond a joke now. Haven’t enjoyed this hunt as much as the others 😤 Same here grrrr!!!!!