Are true masochists rare?

Posted

The thought had never occurred to me, before, until I listened to an episode of a particular true crime podcast and they matter-of-factly made that statement. I have always needed extreme ***, and submission - the sexual elements aren’t even that important to me, I just need the physical *** and *** to get off. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this?

Posted
I think they are more commen than people realise....well i think *** and pleasure is more commen than realised. Those that can grt off on *** and submission alone are pretty rare i believe
Posted
I had a Dom where the play was entirely based around my punishment & ***. There was some occasional sexual activity but no sex involved. It was fantastic.
Posted (edited)

See, that sounds really interesting! It is the *** that I want, and everything else is peripheral. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
i'm very much of that mould of dom who has to involve sadism as a tool. but i do think serious masochists are rare. Alot say they want it but don't necessarily do
Posted
Would a Dom with a similar play idea to what Polly mentioned be along the lines of what your looking to explore?
Posted
I think maybe i learned to enjoy any *** given to me i would even do things wrong so i would be punished even if the thing i did would incur the most ***ful form of punishment i accepted anything that was done to me by my owner and her friends and thanked them afterwards