Advice and thoughts please.

Ge****

Posted
Advice needed please.

Hello everyone,.
I have a situation that a female Slave (Not Of Mine) has reached out to me for help. I have given her what I believe to be correct advice
She was in a Master/Slave relationship for 6yrs. Meeting up once or twice a week. They. Never lived together. She remained loyal committed and trustworthy throughout the relationship. He however did not.
He started a vanilla relationship with another woman. Who lives some 250 miles away. He has now moved the 250 miles to be with this women to carry on their Vanilla relationship.
Now he still expects to retain ownership of his slave. To expect her to carry on as if nothing has happened. He has said he is going to arrange meets for her. After vetting other Dom men on other sites..
Surely he has relinquished ownership as he has left the lifestyle and relationship to be with another woman.
She is confused and wants out but worried about the promise she made to him as his slave
Your thoughts and advice would be really appreciated..

Kind regards
Shropshire Dom 70
Cheekysub247
Posted
Definitely things are over now in my opinion x
Gentleforest
Posted
The easy answer is, he's relinquished his position in her life. However, what were the terms of their dynamic? Were they open to new partners? Even if she didn't pursue one, could she have? I think that you might need to know that, however, you may already have. In any case, if he's made it impossible to carry on the relationship, she can, and in my opinion, should formally ask for a release. If he had any self respect, he'd grant it. If he doesn't he never really respected her in the first place. Again, my opinion
Posted
Well actually he voided the agreement the minute he broke the agreement. Now if they had an understanding that he could do that and she's just upset that he has then she would be breaking the agreement. Although him leaving the area will probably cause conflict due to not keeping the meetings set up due to being so far away. I feel that even as a slave she still has a right to change her mind due to his leaving the area. I say walk because there's no guarantee that he'll hold up his end of the agreement.
Posted
She needs to get in her head that he is using her.. sorry...but that's the truth.. She needs to wake up, the poor girl.
Posted

there's some bits which is unimportant but relationships can end for many reasons

one person moving away 250 miles is definitely a valid reason for the other to end it

Posted
Yep, she needs to walk! If he expects her not to, he’s just using her!!!
Posted
Anyone would think there was some kind of legally binding arrangement in place - he has no "ownership" over her if she chooses not to allow it - therefore if she chooses to walk she can do so without looking back
Posted
He doesn’t deserve her loyalty. He has betrayed her and her devotion is definitely too big of a treasure to be wasted on such a “man”
Posted
Thank you for all your advice. Much appreciated
Posted
55 minutes ago, Gentleforest said:
The easy answer is, he's relinquished his position in her life. However, what were the terms of their dynamic? Were they open to new partners? Even if she didn't pursue one, could she have? I think that you might need to know that, however, you may already have. In any case, if he's made it impossible to carry on the relationship, she can, and in my opinion, should formally ask for a release. If he had any self respect, he'd grant it. If he doesn't he never really respected her in the first place. Again, my opinion

Never any agreement in place either written or verbal. For hím to take on another slaves. Let Alone start a vanilla relationship with another woman some 250 miles away. He was seeing this new woman about 3 months before admitting that to his Slave. Personally I think he's bang out of order. He broke the Master Slave agreement when he started seeing her behind the slaves back. He's not even text her once since leaving last week !!!

Posted
I don’t think he deserve her at all. But this all coke down to good communication. If she view what the man dose as cheating he she say so or just say nothing. This is 100 communication short fall. Yes maybe the man should know this is cheating but their not legally married so she should have made rules that this is not allowed
Posted
1 hour ago, ShropshireDom70 said:

Never any agreement in place either written or verbal. For hím to take on another slaves. Let Alone start a vanilla relationship with another woman some 250 miles away. He was seeing this new woman about 3 months before admitting that to his Slave. Personally I think he's bang out of order. He broke the Master Slave agreement when he started seeing her behind the slaves back. He's not even text her once since leaving last week !!!

The thing is, With a Master/slave agreement, there must be a CLEAR agreement! Otherwise there is a unfair line between the Master and his slave. 

Too many Masters use this 'contracts' of theirs to just use the slaves out there. And the slaves just don't realize that they are being used until their heart are being broken because of useless 'Masters'. 

So many 'Masters' are talking about 'dynamics' without even realizing what the f*ck it even means! 

And hence the slaves are being the one being used and ***d without realizing it. 

As said. She needs to get her mind straight, and realize what is going on. 

Posted
51 minutes ago, Stheso said:

The thing is, With a Master/slave agreement, there must be a CLEAR agreement! Otherwise there is a unfair line between the Master and his slave. 

Too many Masters use this 'contracts' of theirs to just use the slaves out there. And the slaves just don't realize that they are being used until their heart are being broken because of useless 'Masters'. 

So many 'Masters' are talking about 'dynamics' without even realizing what the f*ck it even means! 

And hence the slaves are being the one being used and ***d without realizing it. 

As said. She needs to get her mind straight, and realize what is going on. 

👌🏻👌🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Anyone would think there was some kind of legally binding arrangement in place - he has no "ownership" over her if she chooses not to allow it - therefore if she chooses to walk she can do so without looking back

Exactly!! Asked to be released???
I’d be the fuck out of there for sure!!

Posted
Tell her to cease all communication and block and delete everything straight away.

This seems like an abusive situation.
She needs to end it and give herself time to heal
Posted
thats not right if he diddnt stay faithful. I would c it that he didn't do his part to stay faithful so she has a right to block him on everything and let him go. let her know she can message me if she needs to talk. I came out of a dynamic and didn't notice things till was out of it now in a better dynamic with the lovely chastity xx
Posted
He needs to release her! If not when emotions get involved, it’s time to leave. Walk away, block him and give yourself time to heal, then find another Master!
Posted
It's sad that this is even a question. I stay asking this question, who is raising these people? And I'm talking about the Dom in these situations, really all situations. How do you do that to a woman's feelings or anyone and look yourself in the mirror and claimed to be anything but a fill in the blank. Without trust there is nothing. Therefore by default she owes him nothing. Consent can be given and rescinded. Case closed
Posted
2 hours ago, Real5819 said:
He needs to release her! If not when emotions get involved, it’s time to leave. Walk away, block him and give yourself time to heal, then find another Master!

Shes not his to release its her choice whether to stay or leave.

Posted

Just for a few other bits and thoughts

There's a lot we romanticise in D/s - but really they are relationships that ultimately are like any other.   If a Dominant does something that the submissive is unhappy with (like moving 250 miles) or asks something of them which is unreasonable - then this needs to be communicated and may result in the end of the relationship/dynamic

A lot do get hung up into the "but I have to do everything that my Dominant says, due to our dynamic" that feels true - but only up onto a point.   That there is always a step too far.  

I mean, hey, there are some submissives who would also relocate if their Dominant did - but that "some would" doesn't mean all - if not down to willingness but ability.   

Posted
21 hours ago, Aman94 said:
I don’t think he deserve her at all. But this all coke down to good communication. If she view what the man dose as cheating he she say so or just say nothing. This is 100 communication short fall. Yes maybe the man should know this is cheating but their not legally married so she should have made rules that this is not allowed

Slaves don't make rules. However an element of respect to the slave. After all she is a woman and has given her everything to him.

Posted
I'd like to point out. That she has a young daughter and can not move for obvious reasons. He was also seeing the woman and went on holiday with her. While still seeing his slave. He still says he remains her owner and wants others to service her after he has vetted them. To preserve her safety
😂😂