Analingus / Rimming / Eating Ass

sh****

Posted
Do you enjoy having your ass eaten / eating ass and external only or also a tongue inside?
Do you have a preferred position?
Posted
As a switch I love both, and tongue inside is the best. Preferred position is facesitting, preferably where the sub is cornered. *** and resistance are what make it the most fun to me.
Posted
Personally being rimmed is lush. The softness of a tongues exploration is 🥰 but if you start shoving things in there then I’m turned off and it takes a while to get me back
Posted
I luv eating a woman’s ass. When she’s on her back and usually after some pussy play with lil anal play I’ll be eating both. Love the feeling when they grab my head and pull closer and their thighs tightly around my head quivering as I can barely breathe luv dat.
Posted

I enjoy giving anilingus. So far, I've stayed on the outside, but that's because my partners have been so tight that I've not been able to slide inside. I haven't tried receiving, but receiving anal stimulation has never done anything for me anyway.

I love moving from cunnilingus in "missionary" directly into anilingus, but my favourite position (though slightly awkward in terms of positioning) is to have her lying flat on her stomach. The way the butt cheeks press against my face  adds an extra layer to the experience for me.

Posted
On her back. When I'm licking her pussy. An edging her. In her time of break time. Going down by her whole scooping up all her wetness. Then going down by her asshole and, yeahStickingMy tongue inside.
Posted
I love both. Eating ass is my favourite thing to do. And by eating i mean completely devouring sticking my tongue as deep as i can. I also love being rimmed the same way if a lady likes it.
Posted

Oh yes !

I (m) absolutely love having my ass eaten and the more tounge inside the better.

I enjoy eating ass too but freshly showered Is a must for me and I make sure to clean very well inside and out.

Posted
Being eaten is heaven on earth, preferably on my back. Love a person who devours my ass, externally and internally 😍
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I'll eat her ass deeply every chance I get. I love it for myself on my hands and knees. ....her tongue pushing itself against my tender sphincter while I jerk off and cum. Yummy