Vanilla

Di****

Posted

no, absolutely not.

as soon as something becomes a fetish it's a kink and not vanilla.

Posted

If the reason you're asking is because it's an option for clicking when filling out or editing your profile I'd say it's there as another option to give those reading your profile more information about you. 

Posted
Unless you’re talking about flavoring or extract, no.
Posted
Yes , if vanilla really turns you on, then it's a fetish
Posted
It means u just want to smash. Regular. Possibly of rearranging guts.
Posted

Bro at this rate and how this s*** economy is going anything can be a fetish

Posted
Is tapioca a food group? For thought: erotic is using a feather, kinky is using the whole chicken. Ain't no way vanilla as I define it is a fetish, unless it's introduced with some other elements
Posted
I’ve always thought of it as the baseline that fetishes branch off from. It isn’t a fetish itself though.
Posted
Kinky is s very relative term. What some one else might consider kinky I could consider average.
Posted
I wouldn’t think it is I’ve always thought of vanilla as anything not kinky
Posted
I’m vanilla. So I guess it’s not a kink
Posted
No, but perhaps a useful tag for people to show that not all their encounters on here need to be kinky.
Posted
1 hour ago, RealHuman said:

No, but perhaps a useful tag for people to show that not all their encounters on here need to be kinky.

This too in addition to my comment is how I view it, I just forgot to mention. 

Posted
2 hours ago, denver725 said:

Kinky is s very relative term. What some one else might consider kinky I could consider average.

But some people think leaving the lights on or anything other than missionary is kinky. The number of people who think oral is kinky is sort of astounding. 

Posted
Vanilla is a role. A fetish is something different.
Posted
I feel like that’s saying a glass of water is an exotic brew.
Posted
I have always considered it as the antithesis to kinky in general
Posted
I think it can be... in weird rp situations.... think demons, traditionally sadists, having secret shameful vanilla kinks...-insert degenerate hand holding meme-. But generally, kinks are something other than what is considered normal. The opposite of vanilla
Posted
Ok... So what is normal? Oral him to her, oral her to him, zex. What zex? All positions. Circumstantial. So what is vanilla?

The term ‘vanilla’ derives from the use of vanilla extract as the most popular flavoring for ice cream, and by extension meaning ‘plain’ or ‘conventional’.

The term is difficult to define with precision as anything can be fetishized, including being vanilla, but the concept of vanilla is to have a distinct lack of desire for deviation from the status quo. As such, what is vanilla and what is not is largely up to how someone interprets the data in their own minds.

In short vanilla refers to the strong desire for the absence of kinks. Low level kinks like spitting, choking or other popular normal stuff would be too spicy for a blend vanilla, and that's just how they love it. The famous plank 0 effort maybe going to doggy would be in this realm.

You can interpret this in a woman as 0 effort or don't ask for participation, get me wet, do your stuff, don't bother me too much.

This is a great way to announce to the kinksters males to go somwhere else for fetishes. Conversly if male its a great way to comunicate they are easily intimidated by a girl with too much experience.

So as a role, vanilla signals there will be little to no kinks involved, so if you need hardcore to cum dont waste anyones time and search somwhere else