Straight…or not?

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

So, I’m confused, and not sure if anyone else is in a similar boat. I consider myself straight, I don’t find guys attractive at all, and have no interest in kissing guys or anything else. Pretty straight forward so far? Ok, so, if I feel that way, why on earth do I find it a massive turn on to be dominated by a girls and guys!?? The thought of being chained up, and have all manner of things inflicted on me by both the guys and girls is pretty much equally as strong. Anyone else have the same sort of feeling? A total non attraction to members of the same sex, but still a certain attraction to being dominated by them!?

Posted

so firstly, not being straight isn't an issue - obviously

but in this case, I don't feel it impacts your coveted heterosexuality ;) 

I guess for example - in the scenario that is arousing - it involves both the man and woman.   So, what if there was no woman?

Because if you're aroused by being Dominated by a man, that might be slightly different.  But in this scenario it involves both, so the woman being there is still a very important part of the process.

Sometimes you see straight guys who'll specify they're looking for a "woman or couple" and the reality is the man might play some part in the fantasy, but it's still really about the woman. 

welshslaveboy
Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

so firstly, not being straight isn't an issue - obviously

but in this case, I don't feel it impacts your coveted heterosexuality ;) 

I guess for example - in the scenario that is arousing - it involves both the man and woman.   So, what if there was no woman?

Because if you're aroused by being Dominated by a man, that might be slightly different.  But in this scenario it involves both, so the woman being there is still a very important part of the process.

Sometimes you see straight guys who'll specify they're looking for a "woman or couple" and the reality is the man might play some part in the fantasy, but it's still really about the woman. 

Ah, I reckon without the woman is still a turn on. I’m just wondering really if anyone else has similar feelings 😂

Posted
Just as with straights there are many varieties and variations of how they enjoy sex, the same applies to bisexuals and gay people too - there are some bisexuals who won't kiss same sex, some who don't feel an attraction to the same sex in the same way they do the opposite sex, many gay men won't do anal and all other flavours in between.
For some it's about the basic sexual act regardless of the gender of the partner.
Ultimately it's situations like yours where you have to ask does it need a label or to be defined so long as you are comfortable with what you are doing and your partners are too?
Posted
Sounds like you like to entirely give up control, deriving enjoyment more from the act than from the partner.
Posted
Must admit I like dominating a guy, but also enjoy watching a guy dominating a guy. I think it’s the sexual domination of a man regardless of the person, providing the guy being dominated is enjoying it.
Posted
My god this is me to a T thank you for sharing makes me feel more normal x
Posted
I think your problem is trying to fit a label on what you feel. Just FEEL it and FU€K society's pigeonholes.
Posted
I have a friend who's been very clear about feeling the same way, you're definitely not alone 😄 There's a whole spectrum of people and likes and dislikes, I'm a firm believer in labels as personal guidelines rather than straitjackets.

*Straitjackets* are straitjackets.:P
Posted
I find it’s the kink that triggers your turn on , not who’s doing it to you, I’m like that with bondage, it can be either girls or boys, it’s the bondage that gets me hot
Posted (edited)

Sexuality and kink don't have to be mutually in/exclusive. And a lot of kind doesn't involve sex at all. 

Being dominated =/= sex but it can *include* sex.  

Edited by ThaliaVirago
Clarification
Posted
I’m in the exact same situation. After looking into it more it’s called heteromantic of you want to put a name on it.
Posted
I think it’s just the act of being dominated that you’re turned on by. Unless the fact that it’s men doing it to you that turns you on you’re still straight. It’s kind of like being attracted to Femboys unless the fact that they are actually men turns you on you’re just attracted to female looking people.
Posted
I have a different out look on this but I come from a different line of thinking , I am a Dom top and can't be with a Dom female I feel it takes my ability to assert the situation. Iam learning all kinds of things since I came out but yet I know that I was gay from the start but still could be with women of certain types but in my world you would never run into this because I don't identify with one gender or the other I could be with either but my preference is definately male. I don't know maybe it might be a control thing or something you have done or made a connection with in the past ? I don't run into many Dom bottoms not saying there not out there just I like a man that is submissive and can be vaunerable . But yet find myself trying to put myself in that situation with a female and I come up empty. I d say do what feels right for you and the other person and maybe not be so centred on trying to figure out the small stuff if your attraction is there for you I'd go with it and not worry about it unless it started to become a bigger problem
Posted
Just bc you can submit to a man and let him use you, that does not make you gay. As you said, you are not attracted to men and that should tell you everything. Now go be a good slut and serve men 🍑👋
Posted
We, people, are just weird. I am glad you found something else you enjoy, though! And that's how I look at it. You found something else you like, and that should be celebrated, same as if you find a new book or movie.
Posted
It's simple. You are attracted to being Dominated. The desire to be dominated does not see gender as a factor. Outside of the kink you only find women attractive. That seems to be the situation from what I understand.
welshslaveboy
Posted
6 hours ago, AnyoneForRealHere said:

Just bc you can submit to a man and let him use you, that does not make you gay. As you said, you are not attracted to men and that should tell you everything. Now go be a good slut and serve men 🍑👋

Yes Sir, I was born to serve and be enslaved.

welshslaveboy
Posted
4 hours ago, MasterRonix said:

It's simple. You are attracted to being Dominated. The desire to be dominated does not see gender as a factor. Outside of the kink you only find women attractive. That seems to be the situation from what I understand.

You’re correct, this thread has been great and has really helped me see things more clearly ❤️

• 1 month later...
Posted

I feel the exact same way. Men dont turn me on. But I love for a woman to treat me like a bitch. I am turned on by being ***d to suck a d**k, whereas I don't want to voluntarily. IDK but I get what you mean

Posted
7 hours ago, texarkana25925 said:

I feel the exact same way. Men dont turn me on. But I love for a woman to treat me like a bitch. I am turned on by being ***d to suck a d**k, whereas I don't want to voluntarily. IDK but I get what you mean

Yeah I totally get that. I crave just being used and taken advantage of, in whatever way is deemed fit. I'd be happy being kept prisoner, chained, naked and ready for use by a master or mistress :)

Posted
You are heteroflexible… my favorite kind of boy…🫦
Posted
I don't quite know I'd say you're heteroflexible (you state you're not attracted to guys at all), but wanting to be dominated is more about you being submissive, regardless of the Dom's gender.

So you're a bi sub. Cool deal. 😁