Questions for Dominant Women

Posted
Hi there! I’ve always been kinky, but I’m fairly new to the BDSM scene. I was hoping to talk to some Domme women about their experiences. What got you into this world, and how long have you been exploring it? What were some of your experiences with partners like? If you go to physical kink clubs/parties/other spaces how did you get into that? What’s the best way to meet like-minded people? Do you have any tips for a beginner? Feel free to add anything else. Bonus points if you’re queer like me!
Posted

Hi! Taking on the question of "how long?", and for that, well, I'd say since I was about young. At that age, it's less of sex, more of "good feelings", a very innocent POV. As I got older, I learned more about sex, sexual topics, etc., and I began to explore what made me feel "good". Now, as a confident switch with alot of fetishes and fantasies, I can only advise this one thing: Never apologize for who you are or what you like, because the second you do, you've given up a little piece of what it really means to be into BDSM. It means to be primal and free, and whatever you choose to be. Good luck, and if I may, stay horny. 😘

Posted
Best bet would be to get along to local kink events and munches (socials for kinksters) where you can talk to people face to face and ask questions etc.
Beyond that, messaging those Dommes you are interested in talking to explaining your situation and interest or getting involved in the forums are other ways of finding people to chat to.
However be aware that not all will be willing to answer some of your questions.
As with anyone, it's key to get your profile right and reflect what you are looking for within it, along with showing a genuine interest and basic knowledge of the lifestyle - people tend to be very wary of those looking for details of their experiences etc.
Good luck 👍🏻
Posted
Manners, be yourself, simplicity, good humour and always learn, learn, learn. Hope u fine in your journey
Posted
3 hours ago, Clarakink said:
Happy to chat with you.

It’s not letting me message you unfortunately. If you message me I’d love to chat!

Posted
8 hours ago, wrencrimsonxx said:

It’s not letting me message you unfortunately. If you message me I’d love to chat!

Ditto! I think if you sent a gift/sticker then you can message back

Posted
2 hours ago, Clarakink said:

Not sure that works - it's probably because you both have filters that rules the other out of messaging (possibly age or gender) - so one of you may need to drop filters briefly to allow the other to message and then put the filters back up (once messaging has been established any filters in place or that are added are overridden)

Posted
7 hours ago, Clarakink said:

I changed my filters, you should be able to message me now.

Posted
I’ve had men on my social medias asking if I was a Domme and would I, for a while I was flattered that my appearance and social media personality gave that but I was to nervous to feed my dark side. After working through a lot of my own shit I did take one up on their offer, that was 16 years ago and he still books sessions even he’s in the country. Looking back, I am very grateful that he allowed me to explore with him and his body and he took very good care of me too.
Posted
7 hours ago, GodisKali said:
I’ve had men on my social medias asking if I was a Domme and would I, for a while I was flattered that my appearance and social media personality gave that but I was to nervous to feed my dark side. After working through a lot of my own shit I did take one up on their offer, that was 16 years ago and he still books sessions even he’s in the country. Looking back, I am very grateful that he allowed me to explore with him and his body and he took very good care of me too.

That’s awesome that you started exploring that side of yourself. If you want to talk more feel free to message me!