SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Re-post of my clues and grid positions (up to date as of Day 14)
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____' 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !! 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Keep updated with the lastest news, 

Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !! 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe. 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14

To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' 🎁🎁🎁 !

Day 12 : Clue 15 Grid#02

To direct someone with your finger 😉

Day 13 : Clue 16 Grid#03

A 'sypher of behaviour' for us ALL to follow, otherwise your FET experience will end in sorrow !!

Day 14 : Clue 17 Grid#16

From your residence here's advice from me, be selective of whom your visitors will be !!

Posted

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 18 - A tad selective? let this feature be your guardian of who crosses your threshold 

Posted

i know this should be really obvious, but im not getting it today!

Posted
Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 18 - Unmix Marge at selfies to let this note through
Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____' 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !! 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Keep updated with the lastest news, 

Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !! 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe. 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14

To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' 🎁🎁🎁 !

Day 12 : Clue 15 Grid#02

To direct someone with your finger 😉

Day 13 : Clue 16 Grid#03

A 'sypher of behaviour' for us ALL to follow, otherwise your FET experience will end in sorrow !!

Day 14 : Clue 17 Grid#16

From your residence here's advice from me, be selective of whom your visitors will be !!

Day 15 : Clue 18 Grid#18

This feature automatically sieves through, ensuring only your chosen get to you !! 

Posted
Clue 18 be selective on the chosen people that contact you
Posted (edited)

Day #15 - Clue #18 - Grid #18 Tired of being annoyed by some of the members on this site? Well, look no further! As this cool menu will definitely come in handy! Give it a try!!

Edited by GeneGrey
Forgotten to add a word.
Posted
Wow I swear these are getting easier and easier by the day!
Posted

I need help with #17.  I thought I found it but it ended up being #18

NaughtyWorkshop
Posted (edited)

I mistook the Grid 18 icon for where I thought Grid 16 would/should be. Still lost on Grid 16. I've looked at all the settings pages I can find. Can I get a loving freebie? LOL

Edited by NaughtyWorkshop
Posted
Very challenging for some of the pieces but definitely fun and causes new excitement daily 🤩
Posted
2 hours ago, MartynMentor said:

I knew you'd find it Oyster, "I'm a believer!" 😁👍🏻💝

i actually had help :):)

Posted

Whew, power hunted all 18 current clues. #14 gave me some trouble. It seemed so obvious, but no matter how many times i looked at it, I just couldn't get to the BOTTOM.  It was in the last place I looked. (well, obviously, why would I keep looking for something I've already found!)  :)

Posted
Can someone please help me? I still need one but I’m not sure what number it is
Posted
Can someone help me with grid #14 please? I’m really not getting it
Posted
4 hours ago, Sahuckla said:

I need help with #17.  I thought I found it but it ended up being #18

4 hours ago, NaughtyWorkshop said:

I mistook the Grid 18 icon for where I thought Grid 16 would/should be. Still lost on Grid 16. I've looked at all the settings pages I can find. Can I get a loving freebie? LOL

Have sent you both a message 😊

MasterScorpio
Posted
#18 before there was Lego they were these
Posted
10 minutes ago, soul-Dominance said:

I need help with clues? I m not sure what clues, I have found and which I haven’t? I show I have 11 icons of 24.

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Ok all the clues I’ve read for grid #21 feel so obvious but I’m still missing it! It must be staring me right in the face. Can anyone help me?
Posted
How many our out so fair I’ve got 15 of 24 I thought think I’m fully caught up