SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT šŸ“

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

MasterScorpio
Posted
#18 aquariums swimming pools and cigarettes all have thesr
Posted
1 hour ago, Pasta said:

Ok all the clues Iā€™ve read for grid #21 feel so obvious but Iā€™m still missing it! It must be staring me right in the face. Can anyone help me?

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
1 hour ago, Tricksterloki94 said:

How many our out so fair Iā€™ve got 15 of 24 I thought think Iā€™m fully caught up

Currently there 18 icons available to collect, so you are 3 short. If you would like some help, feel free to drop me a line. šŸ˜Š

Posted
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Hope you all are enjoying the treasure hunt. This time sorry to not post clues and connecting with the community. Enjoy and if u get stuck feel free to DM me for any clues which you don't understand on this board
Posted
2 hours ago, poppifields said:
I just started last night and found them all but grid 17 is eluding me. I feel like I've got the clue but apparently not.

I tried to message you but blocked by your filters, pleased message me for support šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
Please message me someone Iā€™m missing two and this if my first puzzle, not sure how to count the grid to know which pieces I need
Posted
2 hours ago, RisingMoonBeam said:

Im missing the bottom right corner

Ā 

2 hours ago, RisingMoonBeam said:

My bad bottom left*

I just checked your profile and looks like you found it, which is great. šŸ˜Š

Posted
8 hours ago, soul-Dominance said:
I need help with clues? I m not sure what clues, I have found and which I havenā€™t? I show I have 11 icons of 24.

Hi my friend I tried to message you but can't get through your filters. If you'd like a hand message me I'm happy to help šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
2 hours ago, poppifields said:

I just started last night and found them all but grid 17 is eluding me. I feel like I've got the clue but apparently not.

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me and happy to give you a hand šŸ˜Š

Posted
2 hours ago, Roxybby_xx said:

Hellllllp this is driving me crazy lol!

I just checked your profile and looks like you are uptodate also, which is great.Ā šŸ˜Š

Posted
2 hours ago, bolton922 said:

Number 2 plz...

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
2 hours ago, bolton922 said:
Number 2 plz...

I tried messaging you but blocked by your filters, if you'd like assistance finding your missing peices please message me šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
Clue #17 - you have control over wether people meet your requirements or not šŸ˜œ
Posted

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 04 - Is it you who is really the real treasure here?Ā  šŸ˜