SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, Junior-1714 said:

I found 14 how many am I supposed to have?

Currently there are 19 available icons to collect, so you have 5 more to find to be uptodate. If you would like a hand you are welcome to message me 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, deadivy_ said:

can someone help with grids 14, 17 and 21?

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. Please feel free to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, deadivy_ said:

can someone help with grids 14, 17 and 21?

I try to message you but you have your filters on. DM me for the grids you’re missing I would love to help.

Posted
Yesterday at 08:39 AM, kyler1223 said:
Please message me someone I’m missing two and this if my first puzzle, not sure how to count the grid to know which pieces I need

I've messaged you my friend , 😀👍🏻

Posted
Could someone check my grid please I think I have 2 missing no idea which ones
Posted
8 minutes ago, Colunicorn said:
Could someone check my grid please I think I have 2 missing no idea which ones

I tried to message you but your filters prevent me if you message me I'm happy to help 👍🏻

Posted

@MartynMentor I tried to message you but your filters prevent me if you message me I'm happy to help 👍🏻
I didn't think I have any filters in place. Tried to message you it said same thing

Posted
1 hour ago, Colunicorn said:

@MartynMentor I tried to message you but your filters prevent me if you message me I'm happy to help 👍🏻
I didn't think I have any filters in place. Tried to message you it said same thing

1 minute ago, Mianni said:

Nope 19 stumped again

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 19 - Swipe me and be quick about it 😊

Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13 

To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hear 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!😁👍🏻

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____' 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !! 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Keep updated with the lastest news, 

Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !! 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe. 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14

To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' 🎁🎁🎁 !

Day 12 : Clue 15 Grid#02

To direct someone with your finger 😉

Day 13 : Clue 16 Grid#03

A 'sypher of behaviour' for us ALL to follow, otherwise your FET experience will end in sorrow !!

Day 14 : Clue 17 Grid#16

From your residence here's advice from me, be selective of whom your visitors will be !!

Day 15 : Clue 18 Grid#18

This feature automatically sieves through, ensuring only your chosen get to you !! 

Day 16 : Clue 19 Grid#04

To solve today's puzzle you know what to do, Go to the place that's all about you ☺️👍🏻

Day 17 : Clue 20 Grid#19

Swiping thumbs is a rapid way to express your desire, setting these ensures selection of only those you require. 😁👍🏻

Posted
Clue 20 Grid 19: Swiping? Make sure you set this to find the one
Posted
1 hour ago, Lou-1678 said:
I'm missing 2 but can't find them,can anyone help a girl out? X

I tried messaging you but couldn't, them noticed you have collected ALL 20 available puzzle pieces. If you need puzzle related assistance your welcome to message me xx

Posted
I think I'm missing 9,16,20,21,22,23 any clues? xD
Posted
3 hours ago, Lou-1678 said:
I'm missing 2 but can't find them,can anyone help a girl out? X

I tried to message you, but you have filters. Feel free to message me and I can help 😊

Posted (edited)

Just an fyi for anyone who are unsure of what clues they are missing: 

Today, clue #20 was released. That means there are only 4 clues, or pieces of the treasure picture, that should be missing if you have found all possible pieces to this date. Think of the picture as a grid, 4 columns by 6 rows. Everyone is currently missing:  C1R3(grid#9), C4R5(grid#20), C2R6(grid#22) and C3R6(grid#23).

If you are missing any other pieces of the picture, look at MartynMentor's post above for the corresponding grid clue. The grid is numbered 1 through 4 on the first row, 5 through 8 on the second, etc.  Once you know what clue you need, go to the top of this thread and click on the blue button corresponding the clue. That will take you to PixieDust's initial posting of that clue for hints.

Edited by DR1804
Posted
I have 18 can someone give me an extra clue to catch up and be up to date?