SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT šŸ“

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
3 hours ago, MommaLee said:

I just got invited. Where am I supposed to be looking?

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
3 hours ago, Tricksterloki94 said:

Iā€™m missing row 5 3rd one in

Ā 

3 hours ago, Tricksterloki94 said:

Sorry row 5 2nd one in to finish the second silver buckle on the back

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so.Ā  Please feel free to drop me a line and happy to give you a handĀ šŸ˜Š

Posted
50 minutes ago, Berserker_Rolly said:

I have them all except clue 14 grid 14 any help

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it which is great šŸ˜Š

Posted
1 hour ago, goodgirl7785 said:

I have only found 15. Iā€™m at a loss. Can anyone help me out?

Ā 

10 minutes ago, jagerman said:

Any chance to help me with 14?

Have sent you both a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
1 hour ago, Star***thirst said:

Looking for 7,9,10,14,16

Ā tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so.Ā  Please feel free to drop me a line and happy to give you a handĀ šŸ˜Š

Posted
1 hour ago, Berserker_Rolly said:
I have them all except clue 14 grid 14 any help

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14
To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ !

Posted
9 hours ago, SteveG said:

Really can't find piece 16 still been all over the app

I tried to message but you have your filters on. Feel free to DM me about the missing piece. I would be more than happy to help.

Posted
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 19 - Make some adjustments to find this quickly
Posted
Clue #21: go there if there's any information about yourself you would like people to know.
Posted

Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 23 - I love it when its about you šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Posted

what everyone cares to share is a personal decision. Just remember that sometimes the devil is in the details

Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hearĀ 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____'Ā 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !!Ā 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Keep updated with the lastest news,Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !!Ā 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe.Ā 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ !

Day 12 : Clue 15 Grid#02

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  To direct someone with your finger šŸ˜‰

Day 13 : Clue 16 Grid#03

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  A 'sypher of behaviour' for us ALL to follow, otherwise your FET experience will end in sorrow !!

Day 14 : Clue 17 Grid#16

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā From your residence here's advice from me, be selective of whom your visitors will be !!

Day 15 : Clue 18 Grid#18

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  This feature automatically sieves through, ensuring only your chosen get to you !!Ā 

Day 16 : Clue 19 Grid#04

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  To solve today's puzzle you know what to do, Go to the place that's all about you ā˜ŗļøšŸ‘šŸ»

Day 17 : Clue 20 Grid#19

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Swiping thumbs is a rapid way to express your desire, setting these ensures selection of only those you require. šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Day 18 : Clue 21 Grid#23

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To update, fine-tune and tweak your own story, so others will see you in your full glory !! šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
Clue 21
Itā€™s great when itā€™s about you
Posted
Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 23 - Time to change yourself
Posted
Im stuck on yesterday's clue...grid 19šŸ¤„
Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 23 - I love it when its about you šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Messaged you about 14, I am lost on that one.