SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT 🐴

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Happy to give you a hand but as you have not replied to my initial greeter message I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to message me. 😊

Can you message me too??

Posted
47 minutes ago, lycheegucci said:

Can you message me too??

Have sent you a message also 😊

Posted
31 minutes ago, ali1209 said:

can anyone help me find 1,3,5,8,11,12,13,14,17,18,19,22

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, Ajdin said:

Hey pixie , can you help me out ?

Happy to, have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I have to admit that swiping one has me stumped 😔
Posted
4 minutes ago, Attaboy4u said:

I have to admit that swiping one has me stumped 😔

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Happy 😃 Friday all! Hope you all have had a great week. I need help with finding 4 please!
Posted
16 minutes ago, TitHeaven50 said:

Happy 😃 Friday all! Hope you all have had a great week. I need help with finding 4 please!

Happy Friday back 😊 I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand. 

Posted

Day # 19 - Clue # 22 - Grid # 09 - Once you were a stranger but now you are my…………  😊

Posted
30 minutes ago, Karminew said:

How do we do this

Hi, there! So, there are 24 clues that are well hidden on this site. If you want to participate, all you need to do is find one of the clues out of 24 to get started but do try to find all 24 of them.

Now, not all 24 clues are available to find from the start. There will be a daily announcement going on in this thread  to reveal what clue is available to search. Usually it’s one clue per day and they are given at a random order. Aside from the clue being announced, there will also be hints or riddles that would be given to help others find the clues easier.

There is a picture of a heart full of grids that needs to be filled. Once you find a clue, that icon will automatically appear on one of the grids it belongs to. There will be a grid number associated with the clue that will be given as well. The grids consists of numbers 1 to 24. 4 going across, and 6 going down. The grid number is helpful to determine which clue is revealed.

While on this thread we’re open to requests from users that needs help finding the clues. We’re not allowed to reveal the locations  of the clues publicly. So, we  have to use DM to reveal the locations of the clues to the ones that need help finding them.

So, now that you know how it works, you can get started by either finding one of the clues that are available now (21 clues in total as of now) or wait for members to give you one of theirs. There a lot of users on here that are very generous and they give out clues to users that don’t have any most of the time. So, eventually you’ll get your first piece very soon. If you decided not to look for the first clue, you can ask for someone to give you one to get started. Also feel free to ask any questions regarding the hunt. Have fun! 

Posted

Clue #22   Monica, Rachael, Phoebe, Ross, Joey and Chandler were .........

Posted
Clue 22
Joey and Rachel were main characters on this show
Also Monica Ross
Posted
Day # 19 - Clue # 22 - Grid # 09 - If end takes a right and mixes, chums might be found
Posted
Just checking to make sure. According to the grid method, I am missing 20, 21, & 22. Does that sound right?
Posted
8 minutes ago, Jess_Robert said:

Just checking to make sure. According to the grid method, I am missing 20, 21, & 22. Does that sound right?

Grid # 20 & # 22 are yet to be released. My clue for grid # 21 was the following:

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 21 - At times you may need to deepen your trajectory when you are seeking someone unique 😊

Please feel free to to drop me a line if you need further help. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Jess_Robert said:

As of today you should only be missing 20, and 22.