Allowing Ignorance to Be Your Guidance System

Posted

💕Hi there, Everyone! 🤗

I just finished being attacked through a private message.

It was in regards to my being a little, and this particular person's assumption that I desire to be "f**ked as a little," which is no where stated in my profile.

He became rather outraged that I am a "walking contradiction," for I list Minors as a Hard Limit, yet "want to be f**ked as one." Again, nowhere written in my profile.

So...

My questions to all you littles, middles, and beyond are:

Does your little or what have you participate in coitus? And if so, do you happen to have minors as a hard limit as well?

Finally, haha, how does this paradigm work for you?

Thank You All very much and Happy Sunday! 😘 Haha

💖Princess_Pickles

Posted
3 hours ago, Princess_Pickles said:

Does your little or what have you participate in coitus? And if so, do you happen to have minors as a hard limit as well?

I'm not entirely sure what having minors as a limit has to do with DDLG. The two things are totally unrelated. 

Posted
Sorry you had to go through that
Posted
💕Well, exactly what has been pattering about my noggin' 😵‍💫...
Posted
Wtf is a little? (New to all of this lol)
Posted

I think your OP is not about whether individuals engage in DDlg/have minors as a hard limit (an odd hard limit to have really 🤔)
Your point is more about people not reading profiles/misunderstanding/getting in a tizz when they're corrected.
Posted
No shortage of bullies and creeps on here unfortunately
Posted
That just shows how much of a fake they are
Posted
It angers me that people display their ignorance as outrage. Clearly doesn’t understand the kink and should learn, not criticise, if they’re genuinely interested.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted
31 minutes ago, Mazimus said:

Wtf is a little? (New to all of this lol)

A person who regresses in age.

Posted
29 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I think your OP is not about whether individuals engage in DDlg/have minors as a hard limit (an odd hard limit to have really 🤔)
Your point is more about people not reading profiles/misunderstanding/getting in a tizz when they're corrected.

Really? Pedophilia is an "odd hard limit" to you?

Wow, Mr. Stranger Danger. Just wow...

Posted
You can have/be a little without being interested in age play. Not everyone knows or is aware of that if it's not their thing, but you also can't just jump in and start attacking someone like that. It's just bad people skills if nothing else. For me, the idea of being a 'little' is more a way to describe the petulant, cheeky behaviour that is just part of who I am and the way it responds within a kink setting. I like Daddy style doms and so having a word like 'little' is helpful. It doesn't cover all of the nuance of what different people are into, but it does act as a helpful signpost towards a general direction.
Posted
11 minutes ago, Peame7 said:
It angers me that people display their ignorance as outrage. Clearly doesn’t understand the kink and should learn, not criticise, if they’re genuinely interested.

💕Yes. I can relate. I tried to help him understand. However, it seems as though he did not take in any of the words he was reading. Perhaps something he read in my profile triggered him. Who knows. Not my circus. Not my monkey...

Posted
I have Mommy tendencies but the idea that this would extend to minors in any way is beyond absurd. I’m aware that - what would one call it - MDlb? - is somewhat taboo, and it’s not an arrangement I would enter into lightly (anyone who DMs me with “Hi Mommy” gets shut down immediately). It’s for you to decide what your limits are, and if he can’t get his head round that he’s not worth another second of your time.
Posted
I'm sorry that happened. Thank God for the block button. Understanding the difference between the little life and adult life is a hard thing for some to perceive beyond their sense of norms
Posted
"A little is a person who most often submits, either through their actions in a BDSM scene or within their personal mindset by means of a power exchange. Littles can range from child-like to childish in their appearance and their behavior, both in and out of the context of BDSM. Littles come in every shape, size, race, ethnicity, sex, gender and mindset. " (Beautifully Broken Submissive). Not every little regresses. Some act in a more child-like fashion, while others regress to a specific age.
Posted
Minors as a hard limit isn’t optional, and if you come across anyone without that hard limit… be very suspicious.
All the littles I’ve had interactions with have been non-sexual in little space. And that’s fine, littleing gives them a safe space to express themselves. I don’t even consider littleing as a kink anymore, but… Usually they also have a sub / kinky side too. I’ve never come across a sexual little, and I prefer it that way. Little space can be a very real regression, I don’t want to blur any lines by adding sex to that regression. Keep her safe, give her a reason to trust you, the trust will still be there when she ‘adults’ later.
Posted
I am considered a "dark little" ie my little side can have a sexual element. (I'm looking for a mommy) It always blows my mind the way people can at my little side like I'm just gonna open it up to you. It is my most protected part of myself and I make sure to respect that by not dealing with dollhouse like that. That's dumb. Your little side has nothing to do with minors and if he doesn't understand that well that's his issue. There are a lot of "doms" out there that approach littles like other subs... and I think Littles can be some of the hardest subs to understand or break through our shell.
Posted
Oh, well I may be honest and say this is exactly what I thought when I would hear about littles, I would refuse to even engage in conversation or research, I wouldn't never give hate no matter what but, I don't feel good for judging so quick
Posted
@mazimus- Any of you can correct me if I’m wrong because I think dynamics are interpreted differently for individual people, but a little is someone who regresses back to the mind set of a child. They may enjoy pacifiers and being taken care of or cartoons and activities that you would normally associate with someone of a childlike age/mentality. I am very dominant and assertive in my everyday life and choose to be submissive when it comes to my dynamic because it is a way to find release from the everyday stresses of my adult life. I think the same applies for someone who identifies as a little or a middle.
Posted
2 hours ago, Princess_Pickles said:

On the basis that it's a criminal offence and therefore shouldn't need to be said? Yeah
Maybe check someone's gender before you go about misgendering 🤷‍♀️ 😉

Posted
2 hours ago, Princess_Pickles said:

Yes an odd hard limit as most people wouldn't consider that when they think of the kink world or DDLG - so it shouldn't need mentioning. The fact that you've felt the need to mention it is concerning. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

Yes an odd hard limit as most people wouldn't consider that when they think of the kink world or DDLG - so it shouldn't need mentioning. The fact that you've felt the need to mention it is concerning. 

I am a FetLife refugee, haha. During my 13 years on that site, I received numerous proposals from pedophiles, asking for me to venture out with them.

So, yes. Coming from the journey I have been on, stating this as a hard limit is neither foolish nor concerning.

Posted
26 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

On the basis that it's a criminal offence and therefore shouldn't need to be said? Yeah
Maybe check someone's gender before you go about misgendering 🤷‍♀️ 😉

Feel free to read my response to 4RCH regarding pedophilia being an odd hard limit.

As per misgendering...

Perhaps Stranger Danger was before your time, haha.

Wishing you the happiest and healthiest journey ahead.

Love, Peace, and Light.
🩷🩷🩷