I’m new to being little.

Posted
I’m new to being little. What should I expect from the dd/lg dynamic?
Posted
I’d say communicate things ahead of time and state what u wouldn’t be comfortable with and what u would be willing to try
Posted
Hi communicate what u want as a little and how little you want to become and be comfortable for what u want to try and do you want this 24/7 or not
Posted
Honestly, that’s entirely up to you and your D. There are so many ways to be a little and there are numerous ways to be the Dominant in a DD/lg. So communicate communicate communicate - in advance, out of role.
Posted
Trust should always be first
Posted
Trust respect compassion Truth from both sides DD knows what he doing an it not always about ***
Posted
It’s totally up to your dynamic we have a public relationship so go on days out to places shopping today we went to Cadbury World then Shopping at Merry hill followed by a walk up Clent hill’s but we also go to fetish clubs but not all Dom’s allow that
Posted
I know you see a lot of communication because that’s big communicate your struggles personally ,communicate your goals and communicate your bad habits..A true DD/MD would want to know these things just so they can mold to what you need
Posted
New to being a little also & not sure what to expect, would love to hear from people to help guide me.
Hope you have fun in finding your kink
Posted
Wait so I'm just curious do you have to pay to have a caregiver you are dating? Because I personally think it's stupid to pay to serve someone.
Posted
When you enter into a Dd/Ll dynamic you should already have a level of Trust and Truth that transcends the normal D/s Dynamic.
Never get into a Dd/Ll partnership unless you 100% trust your Ddy little lady, there are a lot of people nowadays popping up that think they understand what it is to be able to Dominate others, when in actuality all they are, are Bully Boy's thinking *** is the sole purpose.
A Dd/Ll partnership is without a doubt the most trusting, respectful and caring scenario there is...
... Your Ddy has to know how to put you completely at ease, making you aware that you are Protected and Cared for in ALL ways before you even step into your LittleSpace.
There should ALWAYS be a LOT of Beforecare as well as Aftercare for you and should NEVER be overlooked, it can sometimes mean the difference between you wanting to step into your Space and Not.
So truly take your time with your decision on who you share this side of your Psyche with and make sure they are a Protective, Caring, Trusted, Honourable and Friendly individual.
I hope you find the Ddy that helps you explore this Very beautiful side of yourself Brownsburg, as it is a very beautiful dynamic when it is cared for and Nurtured properly.
With All Honour,
Woody, Sir/Mst Dd.
Posted
I’m really curious about this as well and would love the advice. ❤️
Posted
Honestly, I don't think you should expect anything particular. I am just trying to give you the freedom of finding any kind of relationship you enjoy, you may find from people who wanna cuddle with you and be super cute, to the mean Doms who wanna spank you and keep you on a tight leash, and plenty who may wanna do one or the other! And you may enjoy any or all of those, it's up to you! As usual, comfort is essential, and trust paramount. Just let it flow, get to know each other, and be sure to feel comfortable with the other person and like you can trust them, and have fun.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

BDSM has several dynamics, but they're all 2 or 3 steps from being the same..

I tend to look at BDSM the same as I look at cooking. Fundamentally, all Indian dishes, Mexican dishes, etc, are the same, barring 2 or 3 variables.

Trust, communication, honesty, respect and honesty are the fundamentals of all healthy BDSM relationships.

What are the variables of DD/lg dynamics? It all depends on the needs and requirements of the DD and lg involved.

Some dynamics have age regression and no sexual contact. Some have slight age regression and extreme sex, etc. It all depends on the people involved in the dynamic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm new in this topic. And I'm kinda frustrated. The thing is that I don’t want to be a little girl, that is, play the role of an actual child. I want to stay my age, but still feel the same care and affection, and not feel ashamed when I want to have a pillow fight or do cute childish things. It makes sense?🤔 That is, do not temporarily degrade into a 7-year-old child. I apologize for the English, it's not even my second language.
Posted
I understand that.
I'd love to have a little to care for, I'm new to the other side of this.
Childlike behavior and emotes are one thing, but when u start involving ages(especially underage) I feel it becomes something different. Just my opinion, I don't judge anyone's kinks.
Posted
Saturday at 05:37 PM, Suspiriosa said:
I'm new in this topic. And I'm kinda frustrated. The thing is that I don’t want to be a little girl, that is, play the role of an actual child. I want to stay my age, but still feel the same care and affection, and not feel ashamed when I want to have a pillow fight or do cute childish things. It makes sense?🤔 That is, do not temporarily degrade into a 7-year-old child. I apologize for the English, it's not even my second language.

I mean yeah it makes total sense. I will be honest I never liked how the bdsm community online treats kinks as a structured, almost religious deal, where there are specific sets of structures and rules one has to follow. You can want a caregiver who is all cute and cuddles and cares for you without you acting like a baby, if that's your thing then have fun!

Posted
On 11/11/2023 at 11:37 AM, Suspiriosa said:

I think it's great that you know what you want.  You don't have to regress to be a little or middle.  In fact, you don't have to be a little or middle to enjoy being playful and being cared for.  This can be a part of any role, including vanilla ones.  Communicating this desire with a partner is key.  Being open about your desire to be cared for and to be playful in the relationship.  Ohh, and I think your English is quite good.  Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm a very Bratty little (my little only shows herself when safest) and I have learned that there's nothing more important to a little than trust and communication. And yes always having reassurance is a key factor as well, that to always falls under the trust and communication and only with the right person. Otherwise, you're not going to have the freedom to be able to be happy and continue being little. I've only found out that I was a little and a brat just 2 1/2 years ago. But living the lifestyle for 11 years now.