Who believes this is a hookup site?

Ne****

Posted
Well, with the lack of real people acknowledging my account exists I believe it's just another *** grab the
Posted
I’ve gotten some flack, too, having to tell people that meeting me does not mean they get to touch me.
Posted
It seems like a community app to me. If you are looking for a hookup, just be upfront and patient. If you are looking for friends, then the same is true. Regardless of labeling, or intent, the community of participants sets the theme and usage. Communities are inherently organic groupings, and they will change in the same organic fashion.
Posted
This site allows for anything I think. But seriously people need to respect others people’s preferences/what they are looking for. There isn’t anything wrong with hookups or with wanting LTR with a person you develop trust with over time. Any person who drags a person over it deserves to be blocked. I’ve had similar situations but I’m not budging on what makes me feel safe to engage with others 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Posted
It is for some it isn't for others. As you can see there are plenty that see it the way you do. Don't waiver on that. You meet (and leave) people where they are. Respectfully agree to disagree and keep it moving. Don't let someone else control your narrative or emotions.
Posted
I use this site for community, conversation, and friendship with like minded individuals. I like kink, but that doesn’t mean I’m up for anyone’s offer. To assume that anyone who likes kink must want to have random hookups or isn’t looking for a long term relationship is ignorant and childish. A real dynamic takes trust and respect and much more than a few DMs. You do you, let those people weed themselves out.
Posted
I think there is mix of people who are truly a part of the lifestyle and want real community and friendship and those just looking for easy hookups. It’s not a site just hookups. Ignore those who think it is, it’s not worth your time.
Posted
You use the site as you wish, if tastes align - you’ve hooked up.
Posted
4 hours ago, TheDoobTube said:
Isn't this literally a fetish app?

Fetish site does not have to equal hook ups

Posted
I am someone who is very reserved and I sometimes get nervous meeting someone in the community to date especially since I am new. So I sometimes want to try meeting someone online. But unfortunately everyone here wants to bang, and they act like thats a mandatory mindset to have on any site.
Posted
Even if it is a hookup site, and eh, not really. There is zero obligation for person a to hook up with person b.

What worries me is the people that get butthurt because you say no, aren't people you want to play with, generally.
Posted

The number of people who think that kink & BDSM means automatic, easy access, effort free sex truly is exasperating. 

Posted
I gave up looking for hookups on this site. I couldn’t find anyone to talk to or meet up in person. They either ghost you or they change their minds about their true intentions. And yes I have read their profiles but even that doesn’t work. Instead I’ve decided to share my kink related ideas to the forums or hang in the chatrooms. I’m much more happy at doing those things.

Sure, I still want to meet someone up but I’m no longer doing the dirty work anymore. If they’re serious about it, then I expect them to DM me instead.
Posted
It literally gives you the opportunity to put what you're looking for on your profile lol. If you want to be here for hook-ups or networking, fwb's or kinky dates, more power to you. I'm looking for a genuine long term dynamic though. I'm relatively new but I have yet to meet the right person in my area, nor have I met anyone in person yet. So that's disappointing.
Posted

I'm open for chat , meets, socials, f**kfests but this site isn't best
Hardly get a reply and when I do the profile is removed as it doesn't meet criteria of site
I'm willing to persist with FET but slowly giving up hope

Posted
6 hours ago, TheDoobTube said:
Isn't this literally a fetish app?

There is a huge difference between fetish/kink and people looking for hookups.

Posted
I find it as a waist of time and proves to me how lost are on here just to waist the day away. Have had no lucky had it’s not without much effort. Show me just how annoying these type of site’s are
Posted
If it was "just a hook-up" site LTR wouldn't be an option for the type of relationship being sought.
Posted
11 hours ago, DonkeyDiick said:
Is a site for fetishs, so if your not wanting to be in a fetish like situ than I'd suggest not using the site

Yes it's a site for people to explore/discuss/whatever fetishes/kinks - but that in itself doesn't make it a "hook up" site or mean that all users are here to meet others.
Some people use the site for information or to learn, some use it to find out about events, and yes some use it to meet others - nothing wrong with any of those, or the myriad other reasons users may use the site so long as each is aware of and respects that others may not use it the same way.
Regardless all users have as much right to be here as the next so long as they stay within site rules.

Posted
11 hours ago, vlove333 said:
Any dating app is a tool. Anyone can use it for whatever they want. This one in particular I think is more guided towards sex(all kinds of different kinks)but that doesn't necessarily mean is to just hook up. That's a very limited way to see anything. You can literally find anyone to date/hook up/friends anywhere as long as you're open to the experience. Anyone limiting anything-in my opinion - is short sited and closed minded. You can meet people at a coffee shot, grocery store, at work-are any of those places design for dating? No, but it happens all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️. You never know who you're gonna meet or where. People who say this is just a hook up site are just probably frustrated because they haven't had any in a while. They are probably very limited in understanding of consent and probably think they are entitled to everything..

Interesting points. 👍🏽

Posted
11 hours ago, Troy1989 said:
I definitely see it as more of a hookup app than a dating app. I mean, the whole purpose of this app is to meet people who are into the same kinky sex that you are

“…the same kinky sex..” = No, not at all. And as someone else stated, kink ≠ sex; fetish is sexual in nature but also doesn’t equal sex, for every person…

Posted
10 hours ago, TheyCallMeSir6669 said:
Yes and No, this is technically a hookup site. But as a 2nd generation kinkster I Grew up always hearing about Safe, Sane, and Consensual. And communication and trust.. to really play in this world. all 5 of those are absolute musts for me.

What makes you believe this is technically a hookup site?