3 subs and a Dom

Posted

Myself (sub) and my husband (Dom) are fairly new to the scene, but have attended a couple of parties. One party we attended, I met a fellow sub interested in us, so we played a little. We are seeing her quite often, as well as a friend of hers she asked if we minded came round.

It’s all great fun, he has us 3 playing around, but then dominates us and takes control, and makes us worship his cock. 

We all love being lined up and spanked by him before he dips his cock in and out of our asses, we orgasm a lot. 

3 or 4 times a week we meet.

Do you think this is healthy for a marriage? Cos they always stay over and sleep in bed with us 🤔 and never want to leave lol 

Posted

I think when you're new it's very easy to get carried away with ideas - and that's cool, it's something pretty much everyone does.

If you're having doubts then it's possibly not healthy - you have to have boundaries from people outside your relationship - because it shouldn't negatively affect your relationship.  It's good to have fun, but fun is better when everyone is happy.

Posted
Deleted profiles making up stories again! 😂