Crying men

pa****

Posted
No cause I man can cry just like a women . Doesn't make a man any less manly only those who are self conscious about what others think would be embarrassed
Posted
A true and confident man while crying wouldnt give a second thought to what others where thinking. There would be obviously something more important then what others are thinking to make you cry in the first place
Posted
Yes it can, it depends how the crying was caused !
Posted
It honestly used to, back in my 20s. Toxic af to bring up kids to think that way, does absolutely nothing for men's mental health.
Posted
No, man can show a wide range of emotions. Real men cry laugh and leap for joy among other expressions of emotions.
Posted
I'm not a big crier, but absolutley nobody should be embarrassed to cry. Toxic masculinity helps literally nobody
Posted
Good question though . What are your actual thoughts on this paddle
Posted
I enjoy this reaction from a man . Was curious if it came with ***
Posted
I love to cause tears. I l wondered how much *** it carried for a man
Posted
I'm sure some men enjoy being humiliated to the point of crying just like women. Being a form of release for them
Posted
My user name says it all, though i am very curious to know how it would feel to myself, be spanked to tears. Unfortunately being Dominant the chances of meeting and experiencing this are slim to none!
Posted
If someone is easy to cry, it won't be much embarrassing, but someone suppresses that emotion that would be a ***
Posted
Sure can be embarrassing but idk kinda get turned on being humiliated by women🤷😅
Posted
No, honesty is always appropriate. And I've been told it's sexy for a strong man to show his heart.