Crying men

pa****

Posted
I’m not embarrassed to cry with emotion. It is amazing to have a Domme make me cry in agony and ***, for she is being sadistic, ruthless and the real deal.
Posted
I tend to only cry when I’m going through something intense, at which point I’m too overcome to care about feeling embarrassed - if someone thinks badly of me for experiencing emotions then tbh I don’t want anything to do with them anyway - I’ve overcome enough shit in my life for me to be able to admit I have weaknesses but I work through them and it doesn’t make me any less strong
Posted
Hell yes, that’s why I never do it
Posted
Most time nope I’m human. But sometimes if it’s crying cause unsatisfactory sexual then yes
Posted
Usually I can’t cry. It just doesn’t come. I’m only able to, when I’ve been meditating a lot, and taking really good care of myself. At that point, if it comes, idgaf if I’m in public or not I’ll cry. It’s not embarrassing for me, bc for one, other people don’t care. And two if they do care, they can gtfo. I do what I need to do and if people have thoughts about it they’re welcome to think that, away from me
Posted
"Only men laugh, only men dance, only men cry" which I have always taken to mean you're not a real man if you can't express your true feelings....so no, doesn't bother me at all.
Posted
2 hours ago, paddledinwetjeans said:
I love to cause tears. I l wondered how much *** it carried for a man

What a brilliant way to satisfy your needs.😊

Posted
I cry watching movies all the time. Mostly just getting ***d up but a few tears fall sometimes. But in real life I never cry. I don't care though, I have a heart.
Posted
Hell no it does not make me feel embarrassed to cry. Crying shows that I have full emotions. To cry shows that you care about others and their feelings. Guys should not try to hide their emotions and it is in fact unhealthy to.
Posted
To cry in a submissive role under a stern, cruel, sadistic, ruthless Goddess, is humiliating and embarrassing. It’s a *** feeling.
Posted
Nope but due to my Neurospicyness I do find it difficult to do so.
Posted
I almost cried during Barbie when they were sitting on that damn bench. “You’re so beautiful.”😭
Posted
I cry when I feel impotence. When I can do nothing to fix or resolve a situation. Or when I know the true and people keep saying lies.
Posted
Not at all. I’m mostly relieved at the same time bc it’s rare for me - and I want to cry more often actually 🙃
Posted
Not really, I would rarely cry in public, but put on Les Miserable or show me a film about a dying or loyal dog (think Old Yeller & Greyfriars Bobby) and I can boo with the best of them!
Posted
No, but for reasons I don't know people around me were embarassed by my emotions, funny I cry and someone else is embarassed lol
Posted
I was brought up by parents that lived through the 2nd world War Mt father was staunchly stoic, this is a guy that had a heart attack and brushed it off as a mild ***
Posted
Absolutely not. It's a perfectly natural emotion, and one should never be embarrassed, or ashamed, of something that they feel.