Crying men

pa****

Posted
I only cry if I stub my toe or if my dog dies.... or when Drago from Dragonheart died.
Posted
No. Internet doms must be stoic and in control of everything at all times. /sarcasm 🙄

Honestly, why should it be embarrassing? To feel something? It’s a natural, often involuntary bodily function.

Take your name, paddledinwetjeans…you know all too well that the more you bottle something up, the harder it is to hold it in. One’s emotions are no different.
Posted
We are in a time where we are trying to encourage men to speak up about mental health. You wanna cry? Cry all day to me. Men NEED to know this is ok!
In the kink scene or outside world. You should feel safe to cry to your partner, sub Dom whatever they are to you.
Speak out rather than act out. Lost 2 friends who I wish had cried to me instead
Posted
5 minutes ago, Allholefist said:
Tall bastard I love that response and very clever

🫡

Posted
1 hour ago, Odin-TheAllFather said:
I was brought up by parents that lived through the 2nd world War Mt father was staunchly stoic, this is a guy that had a heart attack and brushed it off as a mild ***

I should add that there is nothing wrong with crying I just find it very hard to let go due to my upbringing, I know its a good thing to cry ad its only part of a cycle of emotion but I find it hard to let go

Posted
I cry, but I've found that any woman I cry in front of loses respect for me immediately. I'm not too embarrassed to cry but I am a bit afraid.
Posted
I think it’s fine to cry, The stigma associated with men’s mental health is complete bullshit. Being in touch with your emotions as a man doesn’t make you weak, it doesn’t make you less manly, it makes you human. 
Posted
I’m neurodivergent. I feel everything much stronger than most people. As such I will cry at movies a lot. Not ashamed, in fact I find it very empowering and I feel lucky to be able to feel things as strongly as I do. I think it all helps me to be much more intuitive and passionate about everything that I do.
Posted
That's the thing we get the rough end of the stuck, a woman that accepts her man is human is a rare thing. I've had a shity Yr and as much as I slap my wife she's been my rock and encouraged me to let go and cry when I need to
Posted
8 hours ago, paddledinwetjeans said:

I enjoy this reaction from a man . Was curious if it came with ***

The tears come with a level of *** because you are the reason for them. they are the true acceptance of submission . From then....your enjoyment of the ***, that it turns you on and that you can in all likelihood do anything to the sub...that therein is the final ***

Posted
yes, of course. it shows when i cant control my emotions, like a child.
Posted
There is always *** at surrendering to you doing whatever you wish to me. It’s difficult psychologically to obey, yield and submit. It is *** because I’m relinquishing all power to you, very humiliating and degrading to any person (unnatural total surrender).
Posted
thats because it shows that i cant control my emotions like a child, and even though its cathartic, a man should only cry when he is alone. hence why being around someone crying is an awkward thing
Posted
The tears do come with *** inflicted cruelly without mercy. 👿🙏🏻👿🙏🏻
Posted
37 minutes ago, gift_of_beli said:

The tears come with a level of *** because you are the reason for them. they are the true acceptance of submission . From then....your enjoyment of the ***, that it turns you on and that you can in all likelihood do anything to the sub...that therein is the final ***

Interesting thought. But I have a serious question for you. I understand a woman submitting to a man because men are powerful and masculine. I just never understood a man submitting to a woman he could break in half with his bare hands.

Posted
The D/s dynamic isn’t really inherently a masculine vs feminine one. A sub is surrendering power because they enjoyed doing so just like a Dom enjoys wielding that power. I’ll admit I am fairly new to kink, maybe some of you more experienced folks would explain the dynamic better than I have.   
Posted
It’s about honour and respect, not harming her. I would rather show tears.
Posted
1 hour ago, MasterTravis said:

Interesting thought. But I have a serious question for you. I understand a woman submitting to a man because men are powerful and masculine. I just never understood a man submitting to a woman he could break in half with his bare hands.

Men are powerful and masculine, sure, but that’s not ALL they are. Submissive women say all the time they’re in positions of authority all throughout the day, as parents, teachers, and business leaders, and desire to give up that control at the end of the day…
Why would that be any different for men, who also occupy those positions of authority? It’s not, they mostly just choose to shed those responsibilities in different ways, e.g. playing golf, video games, fishing…but why couldn’t a man choose to give a woman consenting control over him the way a submissive woman does to a man? There’s literally no difference when your hands are tied behind your back. You’re just as powerless, and that can be just as the***utic for a man as any woman, despite her smaller stature. To say that a man is just that one note on the scale…”hunt, capture, kill”, is about as logical as saying women have no place outside the home.

Posted
Depends on the situation and the cause. For the most part, no.
Declan-Delain
Posted

Nah, my toxic asf f**k military dad insisted that only cowards are afraid to feel, tears are personal property and something about the tyranny of censoring acts of humanity.
He’s been married fifty years to a feminist journalist.

Posted
No way I cry all the time you gotta get that shit out