Crying men

pa****

Posted
I find emotional intimacy to be incredibly attractive. ❤️
Posted
Is crying how I feel passion and emotions! My euphoria and happiness more intense after cry!
Posted
I've got my reasons why I don't tend to cry much. I've done so twice in the last 4 years. One that I don't talk about and the other was when my grandfather passed.... Which was the only funeral I've ever cried at. If anyone wants to shame me for those two times, oh well. I've long since given up caring about other people's opinions. I care more about what my dog and three cats think of me.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
December 25, 2023, paddledinwetjeans said:
I enjoy this reaction from a man . Was curious if it came with ***

It’s not embarrassing, but I have found many cis females to find it uncomfortable, unexpected, and unattractive. Which is hella ironic and ridiculous considering they almost always complain they want a sensitive man in touch with his emotions. Surprise! Men can be just as emotional as women! Sorry ladies for any generalizations I’m making. I’m sure there are understanding complete women out there who feel differently. In the context of ***, I would think it’s expected. I would think OP you might want to confirm the *** part. That may be a separate kink your partner may be willing to explore if discussed. There are many ways to humiliate. Crying doesn’t equal ***. It can be a physiological response as one commenter mentioned… a smokey room, or dust, or spicy food can all bring tears. Sadness, loss, grief, mourning. In many cases it is more about the comfort and safety level of the environment and those in it. I’ll hold back tears and bury emotions in many contexts until I’m in a safe place, alone or with people I trust, before I let myself feel the *** etc that get released in some cases with a nice intense cry.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
As many men, I was taught not to cry from a very young age. As society often do. Then one of my father siblings died and I saw him crying. Then as my grandparents grew old, each departure from their house brought tears to him and my grandfather to. But, I, was not to cry. I was not to show weakness, which know now to be vulnerability. I was preyed upon in my ***age life and I didn't want to present any opportunity for anyone to attack me. I was a boy and if I wanted to be a man, I didn't have the right to cry. Up until I could no longer cry. Even if I needed to, wanted to, my body just refused to let the tears go. My cries were dying in my throat creating a ***ful pressure in my chest. It took me years of work to get free. Now, I feel no shame when I cry. I'm not embarrassed anymore. Albeit, my girlfriend has always been uncomfortable with me crying, but that's another story.
Posted
It's difficult to cope or express emotions around another Man. Everyone has a different upbringing, my upbringing was to be as macho as you can and not to ever cry in front of another man. Showing emotions That will display a sign of weakness, (so they said).
My Father was a tough Man. I never saw a tear come from his eye. He always held his position as a Man, and nothing less. Even though there was a lot of crying going on in our home.
I had the opportunity to serve our (USA) Country during a crucial time. Before we departed into the unknown, we (my family) gathered at my home for one last get together all of us, together.
I was already a full blown Man, 33 years of age and my father was 53. While deployed, I received news that my Father had passed away. Coming back home from Iraq in April of 2004 to bury my father is a memory I will never forget. I did not cry when I received the news and I did not cry on the way home.
But seeing him in the casket brought me to my knees. The feeling within was uncontrollable, the *** I felt in my heart was unbearable. I never knew that Man's heart could be broken seeing another man in his casket.
The environment we were in during the campaign was brutal. Yet, I had no emotional feelings seeing the loss of life in the battlefield.
April 26 was the 20th anniversary of my Father's Passing. When he died, he was 53, I am currently 53. What I learned after my father's passing; it doesn't make you less of a Man, if you Cry.
Posted
I've always cried despite trying to hold it back, at somepoint it just burst through which is probably a good thing despite for most of my life feeling ashamed by it. If I wasn't able to cry especially after last yr( I lost my mum, my uncle and a very good friend I'd made through working as a bouncer) I think I'd have killed myself the grief was that much. Its a natural response no man should feel ashamed for letting go some times its really need, but there's a difference from crying through grief and depression or stress there are folk out there that use it as a manipulative tool to get they're own way which I disagree with. It'll belittles the struggle that we as men go through because every fibre that a certain generation where taught goes against showing any form of weakness as some put it
Posted
I have always been overly emotional and it's easy for me to cry. Thanks to pressure I would either cry when no one was around or just hold all the emotions