THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
I have combed through every possible thing on this app and still only have 6/8
Missing top right and first left on the second row
PixieDust
Posted
45 minutes ago, DarkDruid said:

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
13 minutes ago, freddie895 said:

I can’t find icons 3 and 7

I tried to message you but due to your filters I am unable to message you.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you would like some help. 

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, daddydom423 said:

What are the ones for today

The clues are in this forum thread, you just need to scroll back and you will find them.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Posted
Do you only find these on the website or can you find this on the phone app?
PixieDust
Posted
17 minutes ago, Jony1002 said:

The game is available to play on all three platforms,  Desktop via your laptop/pc/ tablet browser,  Mobile Desktop via your phone browser and FET APP via the APP store.  So no matter what platform you choose to use, you will be able to play the game and collect the icons. 😊

Posted
40 minutes ago, Jony1002 said:

On app or website. I find it easier on app though

Posted
12 hours ago, Kybreeze73 said:
New to here and learning. Help me with the icons please and thank you

The idea of the hunt is to explore all the features of the app or website. All clues as of date have been posted if you scroll up or feel free to DM me

Posted
7 hours ago, Deborahlovebug said:
Yay, I have no idea what I did but okay ☺️🤷

You will realize what you did if you also give away icons and then try to find them again to claim them back. That's the fun part

Posted
7 hours ago, DarkDruid said:

Here are the clues again and feel free to DM me for further help

Day4/Clue 1 - if you want to report a case you send a dossier thru your lawyer

Day4/Clue 2 if you speak to someone regularly it's good to add them to your A list

Posted
9 hours ago, YesDdy said:

Hey there! As far as clue 2 goes, you actually have one of these in place! 😅 I tried to reach out and couldn’t lol

Try to open every feature on the app or website and you will find it or feel free to DM me

Posted
9 hours ago, mushykitty said:
Clue 2 makes no sense

Maybe try this or feel free to DM me

Day4/Clue 2 if you speak to someone regularly it's good to add them to your A list

Posted
10 hours ago, AmyM333 said:
Could anyone please explain how I give away icons please? Thanks in advance x

You use search option to right or left swipe or find kinksters around you, open their profile and see if they gave got any icon, if not then you can give away and later on claim the icon same way you found it. Good idea is to first right on a piece of paper how you found the icon

Posted
11 hours ago, kees164 said:
Missing row 1.4 and 2.4 what are the clues ?

Here you go clues as of today
Day 1/Clue 1 - Birds of the same feather flock together,so why not bring them to join the party
Day 1/Clue 2 - if you talk to someone and feel they need to be on your A list, see how many you got there
Day 2/Clue 1 - if someone wants to say something your pictures you can set the parameters
Day3/Clue 2 - when looking for that special one you can adjust the range and what attracts you

Posted
12 hours ago, veauclin said:

found 7 of the 8, but i am really stumped, im not even sure which of todays i have solved, hahahahaha oh boy, my brain is melting 

This hunt the icons are in left to right rows and each row has 4 icons. If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
12 hours ago, Kybreeze73 said:
New to here and learning. Help me with the icons please and thank you

It's easier if you start opening every feature of the app/website and you will find icons. If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
12 hours ago, DomDadLondon said:
What's the number today? 7 or 8 in total?

If anyone wants help please message me.

8 icons have been released so far

Posted
28 minutes ago, daddyjb said:
I need grid 4 and grid 8

Grid 4

when looking for that special one you can adjust the range and what attracts you

Grid 8

if you want to report a case you send a dossier thru your lawyer

Posted
#8 is what gets me because I have no idea
PixieDust
Posted
10 minutes ago, Miss-remembered said:

#8 is what gets me because I have no idea

Have replied to your dm 😊

PixieDust
Posted

Day # 05 - Clue # 09 - Don’t sit idle, read the latest, hot off the press and just the way you like it 📰

Day # 05 - Clue # 10 - The choice of how you sail your ship is up to you but either way it affords you one of these as soon as you set sail through the FET doors no matter which deck you choose to navigate from 😊

Posted
Day 5 clue 9
Extra extra read All About about it 
Day 5 clue 10
The phrase for American Express credit card blank has its privileges
Posted
Day 5, Clue 9. You can use this to choose what greets you

Day 5, Clue 10. It's a great way to upgrade your experience, where if you so choose, everything can be revealed