ADVICE FOR NEWBIES.

Goddess_Fifi

Posted
2 minutes ago, Stanmanvg said:
I think I need to try a new site or something. I’m thinking my kink is to weird and that’s why no one will talk to me on here.

Do you know of any others?

YorkshireBiker
Posted

The other main site is fetlife, that is a much bigger site where you can join specific groups for like minded individuals. 

It’s a very different site with more of corporate feel, for less of a better term, compared to  fetish being like the local family business. For me, fetlife is where I go for learning and reading on specific subjects or kinks, but I come here for the more personal feel and chat. 

Posted
I don’t know of any other sites. I post stuff on here and I don’t get any responses or anything. Maybe I’m just to weird for this site or something
YorkshireBiker
Posted
12 minutes ago, Stanmanvg said:

I don’t know of any other sites. I post stuff on here and I don’t get any responses or anything. Maybe I’m just to weird for this site or something

I’m not too experienced here but I doubt that is accurate. I’ve had a quick look at your profile and you‘ve only been here 4 days and seem to be using this site purely as a pick up site. It’s not that kind of site. There also a few ‘no one will talk to me’ posts which come off as desperate and will put a lot of people off.  

Posted
22 minutes ago, Stanmanvg said:

as well as having been here 4 days, you're using an AI profile picture which is a massive turn off, especially as your profile picture depicts a minor 

Posted
Okay so I fixed my profile up. Can you let me know if it’s better now. I’m knew to these kind of sites and just looking to chat with people who have same interests.
YorkshireBiker
Posted

It looks better to me already. I’ve been on here about a year on and off and it took a while to get into a place where I felt I was actually talking to people and getting a response.

Keep getting involved in conversations, giving your options and thoughts on subjects and people will start to notice what you’re saying. If you have something you want to discuss, set up a topic, or search the forums for anything specific to you.  

Posted
1 hour ago, Stanmanvg said:

I totally get feeling “too weird even for this site” feeling. I’ve noticed that my particular kinks seem uncommon even among the kink community. 😂 But like you, I’m open to feedback if anyone noticed anything that stands out.

Posted
8 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Precisely. BTW, yours is a profile I'm pretty sure I've never visited and yet, we've a friendship spanning a particularly long time via messages and forum interactions 🤷‍♀️

Well obviously now I want to know if you’ve ever visited my profile. Although I have info about my boobs on there so maybe best not 😝🤣

Posted
3 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Well obviously now I want to know if you’ve ever visited my profile. Although I have info about my boobs on there so maybe best not 😝🤣

I've not, essentially because I like you enough without gawking at your boobs 😂🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

I've not, essentially because I like you enough without gawking at your boobs 😂🤣

Well where’s the fun in that 🤣

Posted
36 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Well where’s the fun in that 🤣

I've my own boobs I can look at!! Is it telling that autocorrect continually changes boobs to books!! 🤣😂

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

I've my own boobs I can look at!! Is it telling that autocorrect continually changes boobs to books!! 🤣😂

Wait, what? You have boobs, how did I not notice this?

Books, I mean books x

Posted
Hello Goddess, I’d really appreciate some honest feedback on my profile if you have time 😊
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hello Goddess. It be great if you could please take the time to give my profile a look at for you shall see, where am going wrong. Many thanks advance 😀
Posted

Hi, I am new to this but really want to try soft domination with my partner. I think we almost there but I am struggling a bit with expressing myself and how to give instructions. Looking for videos/scripts endlessly but can't really find anything. Any recommendations would be much appreciated or even if someone would be up for a chat with experience. It might sounds stupid but I just feel once I am done it once that would free me up for further exploring. Thanks a lot

Posted
21 hours ago, Briesz said:

Hi, I am new to this but really want to try soft domination with my partner. I think we almost there but I am struggling a bit with expressing myself and how to give instructions. Looking for videos/scripts endlessly but can't really find anything. Any recommendations would be much appreciated or even if someone would be up for a chat with experience. It might sounds stupid but I just feel once I am done it once that would free me up for further exploring. Thanks a lot

Honestly there's no wrong way to jump in. It may take you a few times to find your groove. What works for other people might not work for you. Just go with how you feel. There is some desire for you to Dom. There's something you like about it so start there and build up. Just remember start slow and ease into it.

Posted
22 hours ago, Briesz said:

Don't overthink it, play around with it and find your own style. Start small and build. 

Posted
22 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Don't overthink it, play around with it and find your own style. Start small and build. 

how do i find munches or places to find ppl to do this with. i have to update my profile but i figure it be difficult to find ppl

Posted
10 minutes ago, lansing666858 said:

how do i find munches or places to find ppl to do this with. i have to update my profile but i figure it be difficult to find ppl

Munches are more about general socializing, networking and friend making. If you go specifically focused on finding a partner it will probably be off putting to a lot of people. Fetlife seems to be the best website for finding local community event listing and munch info though from what I've seen.