ABDL v DDLG?

el****

Posted
Good question! I can only speak for ABDL, but here is my 2 cents. It seems the only difference is what age the participants want to pretend to be.
DD/LG people seem to age play as 5-15 ish. At that age you won't need diapers, so caring for your little boy/girl looks and plays out differently.
ABDL is all about regressing to a baby 0-4 ish. At that age you need to be diapered and cared for like a complete baby. It's not for most people, but we exist.
Some other differences might be the dynamic between the partners. DD/LG seems to be about controlling your partner and acting like a father figure, keeping your LG in line while caring for them. ABDL can have that dynamic, (where a DD changes and babies his LG) but doesn't need that. The partners can both be littles, and pretend to be babies without a dominant role.
Everyone is different, so I'm sure there is lots of overlap, but to make it easy. If you hate diapers, ABDL isn't for you. It's an essential part of our kink. If you are into age play and don't mind diapers, than ABDL could be for you.