For my fellow littles - what are your cute nicknames?

en****

Posted
little one, kitten, jelly bean, bug :3
Posted
Sweetie,Baby Boy,Pumpkin,Mommas little man, Cutie, Hunny 😊
Posted
Creepy. My girl. Pooh Pooh. Rosé 💜 🌹
Posted
Baby-Boy! Puppy! hopefully more to come soon!
Posted
Baby girl is just perfect
Posted
On 2/17/2024 at 3:24 AM, LittleSoulTease said:

Naughty Girl, Good Girl, Little one or Daddy's Little girl, Baby/Baby girl, Daddy's Toy, Pretty Doll/his F*Doll, Daddy's Little slut, his Baby girl.
The more emphasis of something complimentary, endearing but of owned status is extremely hot to me and gives me that fuzzy warm feeling.🔥

My pumpkin melts and glows every time I emphasize her as my naughty little c*m slut or daddys little c*mslut . At first I was saying My/ Daddys little slut but the moment I called her Daddys naughty little c*mslut for the first time her eyes watered head turned to me and up and glowing smile as she melted in joy and I pulled her in and said you'll always be Daddys baby girl. Lol speaking of which my pumpkin pie needs to hurry up and call

Posted
7 hours ago, mechanicsville37534 said:

My pumpkin melts and glows every time I emphasize her as my naughty little c*m slut or daddys little c*mslut . At first I was saying My/ Daddys little slut but the moment I called her Daddys naughty little c*mslut for the first time her eyes watered head turned to me and up and glowing smile as she melted in joy and I pulled her in and said you'll always be Daddys baby girl. Lol speaking of which my pumpkin pie needs to hurry up and call

Nice. I like. It's better when it's personal to the person/couple/group. Definitely sounds cute 🎃

Posted

Daddy’s little c*m sl*t, oh aren’t you a good girl!

Posted
Wow! Didn’t expect this many to comment! :)
Posted
Ladybug, sweetface , skittle ,sweetness,and the one that I don't understand, daddy's little weirdo. She went really! You think I'm weird 🥹