Q to Littles with older Daddies

Posted
So I had a bad dream.

Daddy is much older than me, 23 years in fact. One of my ***s as we're LDR is that he will die and no one will tell me. (I'm UK(33) and he's AUS(56)) In the dream he had died and I was trying to find him and no one would tell me where he was and I was trying to find his body so I could hold him and I just remember that heavy devastating feeling in my chest and when I woke up I just felt so unbelievably sad because I couldn't hug him irl.

This is the second dream I've had about him dying and no one telling me. I feel so hopeless. I love this man so much and the idea of losing him hurts so much. Distance sucks so fricking badly. Daddy is asleep of course I sent him a message about the dream I had but it's just so hard being so emotionally attached to someone and knowing that one day you will lose them too 😭

Any other littles with older Daddies that worry about them dying?
Posted
I had to decline an offer due to the fact that they'd go too soon.
Posted
But then huni, any of us could go at any moment, and its probably symbolic of your perception of him
Posted
In truth, any relationship worth having, in play or irl, makes emotional demands on both partners. We can't play as unfeeling robots. In fact, the more we share of ourselves, the more real the relationship becomes. So Gilly222 is right and so are you. The potential for being hurt badly is a reality human beings have to accept, if they are to be themselves. I could never have a relationship with someone who is incapable of being hurt or with someone I could 'brush off' too easily.

The words 'psychopath' and 'sociopath' come to mind. Clearly, they do NOT apply to the warm, loving and caring people that you and Gilly222 clearly are.
DeviantInside
Posted
You could ask if there was any way they could create a “contact in emergency” box/message/instruction so you would be informed if anything should happen. It is something I have done in the past.
Posted
Dear OP, thank you for bringing such a private and ***-making topic out into the open.

I'd like to say a few things and hope they'll be helpful.

In the first instance, i think the distance is affecting you. Perhaps more than you have given consideration for. So you need to work out how to get that one under control more, make a plan that makes that more bearable...

Secondly, things that come up in dreams, are often left over from issues in our day thinking and feeling.

You haven't explicitly said it, but i take it that perhaps you are not known to your Daddy's close people (Friends and family) in Aus. This can also be causing you some degree of strife, and be adding to your feeling of disconnectedness.

I would suggest you need to reconcile these two things... Either in you, or with Daddy or between you and Daddy. You need to feel a loop of energy coming back to you which isn't there or is just a trickle at the moment (these are all my words, from what i sense when reading your post)

Then onto death and *** of death. I would suggest to draw it out and work on reducing the size (it was a bigger point, now it's smaller) of factors, or the number of factors.

Self-awareness, raising points and needs, conversation about options, honesty, etc. all help.

One last thing to say... With large age gaps, especially... Daddys amd littles may not have recontracted about reverse caring, about who Daddy is, what value he has if and when he can't be big and protective and other such things which little wanted or needed, initially.

I'm not explaining this well for a number of reasons. But watch the film 'True Romance' with Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette.

I know Daddies who've lived longer, looked after themselves more, and of course there are stories bout gow theyve made provisions for their littles, so lots of positive reasons to stay connected also.

Good luck 🤞

Posted
i relate to this a lot, sending you strength and sympathy <3 i've been in a similar situation with similar nightmares. i'd advise bringing it up with him and potentially setting up a document that might give you a little peace of mind - i don't know AUS law, but surely there is some type of "in the event of my death" document that could include "contact and inform the following people". of course, that doesn't change anything about the terrifying thought of losing your Daddy<3 but it might help with that particular ***.
Posted
I have this *** in “Real life” too with people (example that I meet through work) but LDR makes it worse. I like some of the above suggestions.
Posted
Are we to believe she needs a fix for this dream. Anyone think she just needs affirmation that her dream is a scary revelation and in real life all that happening in the dream would also suck in real life. Hope you are thru with your bad dreams and you get to hold your Daddy really soon little girl. Well wishes for you both. DD Rusty
LARopeTop
Posted

Two things on this. Maybe three.

1. @DeviantInside brought up a great solution: see if you can get on his emergency list or at leaast his "death list" (a list of people to be notified in the event of death). I didn't know this was a thing, until I woman I care about in another city told me that I was on hers.
  2. I've had to release a submissive on behalf of a dead dom - for her closure. He died, I was tasked with cleaning his computer; I fired it up, it auto-signed in to some chat rooms, and there she was asking about his health. It hit her hard but was better than not knowing. Maybe your Daddy has someone who will do that for him.
LARopeTop
Posted

Also: dreams are often just your subconscious using symbols to sort through the leftover input from the day. You've had this dream twice. What else, other than the literal thing, might those symbols represent in your day?