Looking for virtual femdom ideas

Nattalie

Posted

Recently I was asked by a couple of guys to make a virtual femdom session. I do already have some irl femdom experience, but I've never done any over-internet femdom sessions.

The session would look like this:
I send guy a text message with the task, and he send me a photo to prove he did it.

Everything is ok, but - to be honest - I have no idea what kind of tasks could I give to them. Maybe you have some interesting ideas? :)

Posted

I think - number 1 - just because someone asks something doesn't mean you have to do it

but, what sort of tasks might interest them, that you would find fun to set them - i.e. what are their kinks/interests

and also, what sort of things would you enjoy seeing people do.  Harshly, if you're not sure on this I'm at a loss why you'd want to engage in this sort of play. 

Posted

You could always make them tell you what they wanted you to do to them and as they do, masturbate. Then they say when they get close and you tell them to stop so you can edge them over and over. Or when they say they are close make them cum and then make them cum again and again.

You could also make them pose in humiliating conditions and take a photo like make them write slut on themself, make them wear makeup, get them on their knees, or put things in their ass.

As punishments they can send videos of them slapping their cocks or licking the floor.

Just a few ideas.

Posted
Get to know the guys. What they like, what does it for them. It isn't a quick fix but it will make for the best possible scenario for all.