Seems like nobody's on this app at all.

an****

Posted

I keep matching with the same 12 people over and over and over again but none of them ever seem to send me a message. I keep saying the same handful of people posting on the threads everyday. None of which will respond to me either even the butt ass ugly ones. Feel like messaging is completely c**kblocked on this site tbh. 🤷 Unless girls are on here for thirty seconds then never again....

Posted
Maybe it's you? Maybe you're the reason you're having so many struggles.
Posted

Or just want to chat off app and get your phone number to hack you* I feel your ***

Posted
I have the same experience
Posted
"The butt ass ugly ones"? Perhaps that is why these women aren't messaging you back...or they simply aren't interested. It is the way of the world.
Posted
Well the apps give people the option to reply , ignore, block and hide. You have to remember the girls on here her 100s of messages to read through and will pick and choose based on your profile and wants/needs. Also “butt ugly “ comment probably will keep even more away.
Posted
I hope this isn't the case. I just dropped 70 bucks on this app
Posted

I know exactly what you mean, what a **** app

Posted
This app is garbage
Posted
I've found it rather janky to use, but granted I'm new to it? At least yours lets you make a post!
Posted
Maybe it's the way you speak about women 🤷‍♀️ there's a crazy idea.
Posted

Damn it took everything in me not to buy premium and then I did and I still have to pay for gifts and s*** before I can message certain girls. Hate getting paywalls to death. It's not even anyones fault but this app

Posted
You signed up 10 days ago.
Today you had a 50% return on the messages you sent, which, considering you have nothing in your profile for people to message you about, is astounding.
Maybe if you spent time thinking about why you're here (other than to talk to "girls") and put the work in to filling out your profile and maybe if you had a more positive attitude, your experience of Fet may well be different.
But, it's much easier to complain when women don't come knocking at your door, isn't it.
Posted
70 dollars is a fat chunk
Posted
"Nobody likes me at work. It's obviously capitalisms fault"
Posted
Haha you have to remember men outnumber women probably 100/1 on here and we are a lot more thirsty so they absolute have the pick! You just have to work harder to stand out, you have plenty of pics but no description maybe start there! Good luck, you got this 💪💪
Posted
Getting the same kinda vibe off this app tbh. Granted, I don’t have pics so I try to send them after messaging, but they’re either never on or far asf
Posted
Glad I’m not the only one noticing this
Posted
I haven't put a penny into this app...and I've had a huge amount of response on here ....so maybe it's your foul attitude....and idiocracy
Posted
Question:
If you all think that the app is "terrible" and/or "garbage," why are you here? Why not leave? No one's making you do anything. You don't need a membership, let alone a paid one?
Or...here's a novel idea, why not make suggestions as to improvements that could be made?
Posted
30 seconds is about right when all you ever see is “oo i would pound you so hard.” And yeah I gotta agree with previous comments, “even the butt ass ugly ones” is not super attractive. People can sense when you’re settling for the sake of hole.
Posted
..I love seeing the hurt people come out the woodwork when you say something that's clearly triggered them 😂