My sins, my punishment

John863-5309

Posted

My sins, my punishment 

“Get down on your knees, little girl”. I heard his hard, cold voice, sounding like metal bars clinking hard against each other. “F-Father...I” “Now, little girl! Are you disobeying me?!” I shook my head frantically, my long, black hair waiving from side to side. I knelt down before him in the small, improvised “chapel” he’d built for us to worship God and ask the virgin Mary to pray for us. High above me, behind my father, was a Byzantine icon of the Lord, Jesus Christ, looking down at me with *** dripping from the all-too familiar puncture wounds in his palms and from his right side. “Eyes down, girl, and hands clasped in your lap”. I quickly looked down from the icon of Jesus, and did as I was told. My father looked down at me, like a judge about to give his verdict. “Well?” He asked; the sound of his voice made me tremble. “Father, I...I have come, kneeling before you, a sinner. I’ve come to beg forgiveness. It’s been a week since my last confession”. I could feel my father’s eyes weighting me down as he looked at me. “Go on, my child”. I gulped, and took a long, deep breath. “I’ve had sex before marriage. I’ve masturbated. I’ve drunk wine. I’ve been naked with a boy outside of marriage. I’ve had lustfilled thoughts about my female teacher. I beg God’s forgiveness, and ask for Him to fill me with the Holy Spirit, that I may be granted the strength not to sin again”. My father walked over to a drawer, pulled it out and took out a bullwhip. He walked over to me again and held it out to me. “As punishment for your sins, flog yourself ten times for each sin you’ve committed against God, little girl. I felt tears well in my eyes as I took the whip in my hands. “Undress, little girl. Get naked before the Lord, like you were when your mother gave birth to you”. I took off my thin nightgown, let it slide down my shoulders and down on the floor. My father sat down on a chair right in front of me. “Count every strike, little girl, ten strikes for each sin, except for the worst of them, for which you are to whip yourself twice as much, 20 times”. I breathed heavily and gripped the whip handle tighter. A second passed, then another, three, four, five seconds. “Disobeying God now will only make it worse for you, little girl”. I took a deep gulp of air, and raised the whip, slashing my naked ***age back as hard as I could. I whimpered  as the single tail made contact with my skin. I raised it again, and again, and each time the whip made contact with my skin, it stung more, hurting worse each time, until I’d whipped myself 20 times for my first listed sin: having sex before marriage. I was sobbing and trembling uncontrollably now, and it got harder and harder to keep the self-flagellation going. “Repent, little girl.” My father’s cold words were like a judge’s hammer in court. I tried to regain my breathing as I flogged my now ***y back ten more times for my second sin: masturbation. I’d known what grave a sin masturbation was, of course, but I couldn’t stop touching myself down there; it felt so good. I whipped my back until I’d made up for all of my remaining sins: drinking wine, being naked with a boy outside of marriage, having lustfilled thoughts about my female teacher. 

By the time the total of sixty strikes were over, my back was searing with ***, and my body was trembling all over and aching terribly. I knelt forward so my runny nose was touching the chapel floor, as if in surrender to my father as well as to the Lord. I couldn’t stop sobbing from the ***. “God has forgiven you, little girl”. My father said in a softer voice. He took the ***stained whip away from my limp hands and put it back in the drawer, closing it gently. He walked back to me again. “Go back in the bedroom and wait for me, little girl”. My head jerked upwards, and for the first time that day, I looked into his eyes. “W-w-What? F-f-father, it’s b-b-*** shame! It’s forbidden by the Lord and His church!” My father slapped me in the face and pushed my chin up with his hand authoritatively, forcing me to look at him, like a disobedient child about to be put in its place. “Do as I command, little girl. Your body must be made pure, and it can only happen if I undo what this boy has done to my daughter. You’ve become unclean and filthy, little girl. You must be purified.” I broke into hysterical crying at this. He’d never done this before. He’d always been strict, authoritative and merciless when punishing me, but he’d never commanded me to have sex with him: my own father. In an attempt to get away from him more than anything else, I got up from the floor and walked quickly into my bedroom to await my father’s “purification” of my filthy body.