Jessica's Mistakes: Part 9

Posted

“What did I say?” he asked, a low and measured tone to his voice.

“Sir, I am so sor-” he slapped her cheek gently and she winced, more in *** than ***. It was only a light impact, and she looked up at him obediently. “Sir, that was not hard enough. I deserve to be slapped harder, Sir.” He raised his hand a second time, but lowered it at the sight of her eagerly closed eyes and her braced expression.

“Be silent.” Her lips closed and the *** returned to her face. “I would slap you harder, but I know that you will enjoy it. Primary Position.”

She was already on her knees, so brought her hands behind her back and dropped her gaze to the floor.

“Earlier you undressed yourself. I was pleased with your performance from an arousing point of view, but you disobeyed your training. When you undress yourself, you are to do so, from toe to head exactly. You did not. That was your first mistake. Your second was when you broke rule four. This was not a *** session; foul language is not permitted and you know that.”

“I’m sorry, Si-”

“Ah! You were told to be silent. Do not make me repeat myself again or your discipline will be much more severe. One last thing. When I tell you to not spill a drop, I want you to swallow it all. Remain in the Primary Position, but I want you to lift your head and lick my ejaculate off my thigh.”

Her face lifted without a word, he stepped closer for her, and in a few short swipes of her tongue she had cleaned him and gulped loudly. He slapped her cheek again, softer than before, and as desperately as she wanted to whine in displeasure at the lack of impact, she remained silent. Her gaze returned to the floor.

“I am going to kiss you now, because I,” his eyes closed and he practically huffed the rest of the sentence from his nostrils, “really want to. Unfortunately you are going to enjoy it as well, but I suggest you do so because it is all you are going to get for quite some time. Chin up.”

Her face lifted once again and he grabbed her by the throat. He lifted her slowly to standing, then shoved her onto the bed. Her hands broke her fall, then rested above her head and he descended on her body. He dug his knee into the sheets between her legs, cupping her cheek and leaning down. His eyes closed in time with hers and their lips met softly. She reached up for more, but he pulled away and pushed down on her cheek.

“No.” One little word and she relaxed her neck, a sad expression spreading across her features while he continued to delicately brush her lips. With his tongue reaching in for more, his right hand moved from her cheek to her left breast, and his left arm supported his body. He squeezed and caressed her warm lump of flesh, pinching the nipple while he tugged her lip with his teeth. She wanted so much to tongue him back, but she had no idea what her discipline would be. She only knew that, as he always said, she hated discipline. She practically ***ed the word itself.

He pulled away at last, sucking a thin string of her saliva into his mouth.

“Remain silent.” He got off the bed and returned soon after. “Sit up.” She did so, hands in her lap and far enough forward to not block his view of her labia. She did want to be obedient, even if she occasionally made a mistake, or three. “Open wide,” her lips parted and he ***d a bar gag between them. It was bright red, a soft and biteable plastic as far as her jaw could tell. It was shiny and clearly waterproof, since her drool immediately leaked from the edges of her mouth. She sucked it back in while he buckled it tight.

“I expect you to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for our session tomorrow, where you will be helping to pleasure my newest Submissive. You are not allowed to orgasm, and you will earn back the right to talk.”

Coming soon: A Gift

Posted
27 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

All of your stories are a gift.

Not the kind of gift that is coming

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/9/2019 at 7:56 AM, DevlynDeVille said:

Excellent writing

I am glad you like it. I hope you will continue to enjoy my works

• 1 month later...
Posted

Giggle. Would love to know how she earns back the right to speak. 

Posted
Just now, white_rose said:

Giggle. Would love to know how she earns back the right to speak. 

Blond To The Harem.

Posted
35 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Blond To The Harem.

Ahhh! I see :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Dante, you have a gift. Kink it up a bit...

Posted
12 minutes ago, Fredddy said:

Dante, you have a gift. Kink it up a bit...

Thank you. Kink it up?