Strap on's and pegging.

Mickyjb

Posted

I'm just wondering what female domme's think about pegging, strap on's, do you feel it's empowering, if it's something you enjoy, I personally feel it's definitely something powerful for a woman to do to a male sub, but I would very interested in other people's opinions.

Posted
Its a 2 way thing enjoyed her enjoying me,hard,fast ride her tits swinging as fast as her stroke,she gave me a reach around, roughed my balls up and gave my cock a hard fast wank as she pouded my arse i shot my load a fantastic wank .yes she had power and made sure she enjoyed her power of giving cock ..
Posted
Personally I find pegging/strap on play, or any anal play very empowering and enjoyable and I hope to do lots more of it!! I don’t agree @CuckoldDaddy - it’s nothing to do with revenge. It’s a mutually consensual act, the same as anything else you do should be.
Posted

Queenie63, I absolutely agree, a woman, domme woman, pegging a male, is very powerful, she has total control over him. Like yourself, I hope to do far more of it, I hope you do the same.

Posted

Horny4hairy, sounds like you had a great time, lucky you 😉 

Posted
Queenie. I know i was messing. To me strap ons are a great tool in stripping away any inbuilt desire for a sub to be a "man" . Personally for myself i feel strap on sex should be the norm.
Posted
18 hours ago, CuckoldDaddy said:

Its in revenge for facials

😆

Posted

I’ve said this before but I’m not sure why pegging is viewed as a dominant act. I’ve pegged a previous Dom at his request. 😁

Posted

Hi polly, I think it depends on the situation, if I was tied up and being pegged, I would certainly feel submissive lol

amplayin-6961
Posted

How can I go about getting femdom pegging with large strapon?

amplayin-6961
Posted

Femdom pegging with large strapon please. I can't get laid.

amplayin-6961
Posted

Femdom pegging with large strapon please. I can't get laid. Guess this site is like all the rest. All bots and endless crap.

Posted
9 hours ago, amplayin-6961 said:

Femdom pegging with large strapon please. I can't get laid. Guess this site is like all the rest. All bots and endless crap.

you know. I had this conversation with some ladies earlier today.

There's this thing that men do on forums - they approach things wrong, they lack patience and don't really get what they want.   And then what they do is they throw down a gauntlet or challenge "women don't like this - prove me wrong" and it's a trap. It's negging. It's manipulation. It's a challenge.  What it calls out is for a woman to say "I'm real and I like pegging" and then you slide into the inbox going "do me!" - or if nobody bites (because they've seen this manipulation before) then it "proves" that everyone is fake.

The common denominator in all your failures is.... you.

You can't get laid cos you're leading with fetish first with nothing redeeming about you.  I don't say this to come over nasty or like I'm tearing you down - but to kinda say... if you come over entitles, if you treat women like fetish dispensers... you won't get what you want.

Look at improving how you come over.

Posted
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

you know. I had this conversation with some ladies earlier today.

There's this thing that men do on forums - they approach things wrong, they lack patience and don't really get what they want.   And then what they do is they throw down a gauntlet or challenge "women don't like this - prove me wrong" and it's a trap. It's negging. It's manipulation. It's a challenge.  What it calls out is for a woman to say "I'm real and I like pegging" and then you slide into the inbox going "do me!" - or if nobody bites (because they've seen this manipulation before) then it "proves" that everyone is fake.

The common denominator in all your failures is.... you.

You can't get laid cos you're leading with fetish first with nothing redeeming about you.  I don't say this to come over nasty or like I'm tearing you down - but to kinda say... if you come over entitles, if you treat women like fetish dispensers... you won't get what you want.

Look at improving how you come over.

I'm not really sure what your point is, if you're talking to me, I haven't approached women in the way you seem to apply, I wouldn't dream of tricking anyone, I certainly don't have any preconceptions about anyone, of any gender, I'm still learning, trying to understand myself, I expect nothing.

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

the gentleman above I was quoting. 

I understand, thank you for clarifying what you mean.

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 11/10/2019 at 7:34 AM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

😆

Bring it I'll suck it too

Posted
8 minutes ago, Jbird-3226 said:

Bring it I'll suck it too

Huh?

Posted
On 2/28/2020 at 4:25 AM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Huh?

I think he means he'll suck the strapon. 

Yes, pegging feels empowering. I love to do it. I love giving prostate massage and anal play, if a sub has proven his worth to me, and if he's willing to go deeply into submission. But I'm not going to do this for just any male who comes along begging me to dispense kinks for him. This is the good stuff and I only give it to my most favoured subs. 

Posted

Pegging most certainly is empowering, it’s hard to not feel high in power when pegging. 

Posted

For myself its not only empowering for the lady but also a great way of intimacy. 

• 7 months later...
Posted

Thanks for everyone who were kind enough to give there oppion, I very much appreciate it, I'm always respectful of others, regardless of what they say, there's no right or wrong answers, but I always appreciate any advice.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Im a submissive male and getting pegged by women  seems to empower them greatly which I love, but also I have  found when im pegged with a new bigger dildo that's hard to push in, if I let her *** it in and take it without a word even tho it hurts, I melt into a paralyzed whore, girly in every way grabbing my boobs moaning. I am a size queen seeking the extreme sizes. Anyway yea 

• 6 months later...