Strap on's and pegging.

Mickyjb

Posted

I had a mistress who evolved me to pegging among other things.  She said it was so empowering for her and pleased her.  That alone was enough for me.  Though the orgasms was so intense.

Posted

Iam still trying to find a lady  to take my virginty

Posted

A mistress I went to see give me the ultimate mind blowing session  where I was turned into a sissy girl ....  I was then hung upside down legs wide apart  ... and anal fucked but because of being a beginner she put an inflatable butt plug in pumping it up and left like this to make sure her strap  on willgo inside me .... and I can't stop her doing all of this  ...  it was fantastic 

Posted

How  does an older man find  a woman to do this

Posted
1 minute ago, lesdevon said:

How  does an older man find  a woman to do this

OK - so you keep making the same comments and this is feeling rather circular

but

your interest is clearly in the 'act of' which is totally fine - totally valid - but that, basically, your best route is to just pay a pro and be done with it

A lot on that then depends on how far is reasonable for you to travel - if you're in Devon how does that fair for, say Bristol? (which has a number of dungeons) or London or... I dunno... there is a Strap On Party next week in Worcester.

Finding Pros - not really that easy on this site - but there are assorted Mistress directories or google or AdultWork or whatever.

From there you basically just write a message to one who lists pegging which goes "Dearest Mistress *Her Name*,  I am an older gentleman and have been very interested in trying pegging. It is something I have fantasised about for a long time.  I have read your profile and see it is something you offer.  This is the main interest I'd like to explore in the session, but I am also interested in *list anything else you like* if that is possible?  I was wondering if you were available on *date that works* if not do you have any alternatives?   Please let me know if this is possible and I will arrange the deposit, all the best, *your name*" 

And, soon enough, you'll be stretched and gaped with a cock up your arse.

Job done.

Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

OK - so you keep making the same comments and this is feeling rather circular

but

your interest is clearly in the 'act of' which is totally fine - totally valid - but that, basically, your best route is to just pay a pro and be done with it

A lot on that then depends on how far is reasonable for you to travel - if you're in Devon how does that fair for, say Bristol? (which has a number of dungeons) or London or... I dunno... there is a Strap On Party next week in Worcester.

Finding Pros - not really that easy on this site - but there are assorted Mistress directories or google or AdultWork or whatever.

From there you basically just write a message to one who lists pegging which goes "Dearest Mistress *Her Name*,  I am an older gentleman and have been very interested in trying pegging. It is something I have fantasised about for a long time.  I have read your profile and see it is something you offer.  This is the main interest I'd like to explore in the session, but I am also interested in *list anything else you like* if that is possible?  I was wondering if you were available on *date that works* if not do you have any alternatives?   Please let me know if this is possible and I will arrange the deposit, all the best, *your name*" 

And, soon enough, you'll be stretched and gaped with a cock up your arse.

Job done.

I've thought about if I should post this but it could help others so.....

I've had to block this member as he would constantly message me offering me payment to peg him.

It was all about that. No chat. Nothing about why he wanted me to do it. I state, quite clearly, on my profile that I need a connection, that I'm looking for relationships. I'm not into casual hook ups.... 

He opened with his desperation to get pegged. By anyone.

Get to know us as people! Not just kink dispensers.

Posted
1 hour ago, BountyHunter said:

I've thought about if I should post this but it could help others so.....

I've had to block this member as he would constantly message me offering me payment to peg him.

It was all about that. No chat. Nothing about why he wanted me to do it. I state, quite clearly, on my profile that I need a connection, that I'm looking for relationships. I'm not into casual hook ups.... 

He opened with his desperation to get pegged. By anyone.

Get to know us as people! Not just kink dispensers.

Such  rubbish  i have never  offered  payment  i

Posted
On 11/14/2019 at 2:33 AM, amplayin-6961 said:

How can I go about getting femdom pegging with large strapon?

I have the same question. How do I find one?? I could even supply the equipment! 

• 1 month later...
Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted
On 9/10/2021 at 3:03 PM, lesdevon said:

Such  rubbish  i have never  offered  payment  i

From reading your comments, both here and other posts, I'm not sure what you want then. No, you are not going to find a woman or Domme willing to just stick a dildo up your ass overnight, it will take a bit of time.

As mentioned, there are lots of Pro Dommes out there that would do Pegging as requested, provided you are willing to pay. If you aren't looking to pay, then you need to start going out to kink events and munches to try and meet new people, and that will increase your chance of finding a person willing to Peg.

Sitting here complaining on the forums isn't going to do much

Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted
On 9/14/2021 at 4:13 AM, PegMeAgain said:

I have the same question. How do I find one?? I could even supply the equipment! 

Pay a Pro Domme to use their biggest strapon on your ass, and then that's it

Posted
44 minutes ago, Just_A_Good_Boy said:

Pay a Pro Domme to use their biggest strapon on your ass, and then that's it

I dunno - I'd be careful asking for the biggest...

any that are too large can not only be uncomfortable but can cause bleeding which is never pleasant

and this is before we get into some of the comically oversized ones - some of which I thought were jokes until I saw guys take them

• 2 weeks later...
Takesgirlcock
Posted
On 11/10/2019 at 5:03 AM, Queenie63 said:

Personally I find pegging/strap on play, or any anal play very empowering and enjoyable and I hope to do lots more of it!! I don’t agree @CuckoldDaddy - it’s nothing to do with revenge. It’s a mutually consensual act, the same as anything else you do should be.

Do you know where I can get pegged

Posted
37 minutes ago, Takesgirlcock said:

Do you know where I can get pegged

Honestly this question comes up so ridiculously often - the answer is often one people tend not to listen to as it's much easier for folk to moan about it.  But, here goes. For the sake of repetition.

Pegging is sex.  When people are writing on forums about wanting to be pegged this is extremely unappealing to most women. Not necessarily pegging, but the way the men go on because it often falls into sexual entitlement.

Now.  I know women outside of pro circles who are very into pegging however they don't turn up to fetish clubs with a box full of dicks ready to sodomize anyone who fancies a go (it wouldn't actually be all that hygienic).  They tend to stick with partners or people they generally want to do this with (so, not strangers on the internet) and given a lot of the cost and set up of pegging, they might only own a limited section of toys.  And, well, bar a few cheaper or start up ones, ones they've bought for/with partners.

This in itself gives two lines.  You can go out, find a nice girlfriend, tell her you'd like to try pegging - and then go out and buy the harnesses, the lube, the dildos, the gloves, the disinfectant, the douche, and so on...  and explore together.

Or of course, offline or on, get involved in a local kink community, make friends, see what happens - but never, ever, lead with "well you fuck me" to strangers cos that just gets an eyeroll of "who is this idiot?"

However... if all that requires too much effort on your part.

Pay a Pro.  In the UK many Pro Dommes offer it - they can of course turn down your request, particularly if contact comes across awful - but most offer it. There are also a handful of strap on parties in the UK where it might be that £100-£200 per hour might be a lot especially as some require a minimum of 90-120 minutes if you want strap-on, the parties are often £150-£200 for 3 hours or more.     

In the US - a lot does depend state by state and what the state laws are and how strictly they are en***d - but again, you can do a lot worse than making contact.

One advantage here is that you don't need to do the whole "getting to know someone before asking if they'll fuck you" thing (an almost ancient idea!) and also that the Pros will already own an array of different shaped and sized dildos, and everything else they need - the only thing you would need is a douche so you can arrive clean (and even then, screwing off a shower head would do)

But, while I wouldn't make sweeping statements... I can categorically guarantee there are no women sitting at home with a stash of cocks going "man, I wish a random stranger would want to try pegging so I can fuck them" 

Posted
Is something to be experienced and nice when you play a role and ready to obey at that moment only for me
  • 2 months later...
Posted
My very first time was the weirdest thing I’ve ever let happen
  • 7 months later...
Posted
November 14, 2019, amplayin-6961 said:

Femdom pegging with large strapon please. I can't get laid. Guess this site is like all the rest. All bots and endless crap.

Because if someone doesn’t want to fuck with you…there must be something wrong with them, right? 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

• 1 year later...
Posted
November 16, 2021, eyemblacksheep said:

Honestly this question comes up so ridiculously often - the answer is often one people tend not to listen to as it's much easier for folk to moan about it.  But, here goes. For the sake of repetition.

Pegging is sex.  When people are writing on forums about wanting to be pegged this is extremely unappealing to most women. Not necessarily pegging, but the way the men go on because it often falls into sexual entitlement.

Now.  I know women outside of pro circles who are very into pegging however they don't turn up to fetish clubs with a box full of dicks ready to sodomize anyone who fancies a go (it wouldn't actually be all that hygienic).  They tend to stick with partners or people they generally want to do this with (so, not strangers on the internet) and given a lot of the cost and set up of pegging, they might only own a limited section of toys.  And, well, bar a few cheaper or start up ones, ones they've bought for/with partners.

This in itself gives two lines.  You can go out, find a nice girlfriend, tell her you'd like to try pegging - and then go out and buy the harnesses, the lube, the dildos, the gloves, the disinfectant, the douche, and so on...  and explore together.

Or of course, offline or on, get involved in a local kink community, make friends, see what happens - but never, ever, lead with "well you fuck me" to strangers cos that just gets an eyeroll of "who is this idiot?"

However... if all that requires too much effort on your part.

Pay a Pro.  In the UK many Pro Dommes offer it - they can of course turn down your request, particularly if contact comes across awful - but most offer it. There are also a handful of strap on parties in the UK where it might be that £100-£200 per hour might be a lot especially as some require a minimum of 90-120 minutes if you want strap-on, the parties are often £150-£200 for 3 hours or more.     

In the US - a lot does depend state by state and what the state laws are and how strictly they are en***d - but again, you can do a lot worse than making contact.

One advantage here is that you don't need to do the whole "getting to know someone before asking if they'll fuck you" thing (an almost ancient idea!) and also that the Pros will already own an array of different shaped and sized dildos, and everything else they need - the only thing you would need is a douche so you can arrive clean (and even then, screwing off a shower head would do)

But, while I wouldn't make sweeping statements... I can categorically guarantee there are no women sitting at home with a stash of cocks going "man, I wish a random stranger would want to try pegging so I can fuck them" 

Mic drop!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
As a straight but bi curious male, I love the thought of being pegged, I suppose more being dominated, knowing that I am not the one in full control.
Posted
Mistress Kelly loves pegging
Posted
I just wish I could find someone local to me that was interested
Posted

I was pegged the last two weekends at her choosing. So, I guess she is into it.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I personally like it to hurt me like really bad make me take what you got, treat me like a man treats her and I've only found 2 do it, but I need it again