Dirty talking and phone Sex

Posted

Not for me unfortunately I burst out laughing one time I tried phone sex the guy dropped his phone in the bath was ***y hilarious

Posted

I've had some of my most powerful orgasms through phone sex! The mind is a powerful thing, and finding a man who can talk you through a scene in such a way that fully activates the imagination is so hard to find.

But when you do, my goodness, it doesn't get much better (apart from a proper primal face to face encounter, that is). Phone sex also played a huge part in my training to be able to cum on command. šŸ˜Š

Posted

I hadnā€™t realised how fabulous phone sex could be

Posted
On 12/1/2019 at 8:02 PM, ShropshireDom66 said:

Hello, fellow kinksters, could you give me your thoughts on dirty talk and phone sex. Do you think that dirty talking or engaging in phone sex is a kink? For me,Ā its' a must. I get so turned on when a woman starts talking real dirty to me. It's same other way around; IĀ call her very dirty names. Names IĀ would never use in my daily life.Ā  Genuine replies please and if anyone else shares my kink of dirty talking and phone sex.Ā 

Xx

Ā 

Hey @ShropshireDom66, did you know that there are almost 32k kinksters into dirty talk on Fetish.com? Have a look under Kinks & Fetishes >> Kinky Role Play:Ā https://www.fetish.com/dirty-talk/

There's also a nice vid on Long-Distance BDSM with some fresh ideas ;)

Ā 

Keep it kinky!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

So many of us find that our brains are truly our biggest sex organs. Dirty talk is a fantastic way of engaging our minds in what we're doing with one another. Our focus can't always be driven by the physical; sometimes we need that mental connection to get out of our own distracting thoughts. Dirty talk is also a great way to get to know your partner's fantasies. Not many people naturally dirty talk about things that don't turn them on. So, yes to dirty talk! Bring it on! (Please)