Peeburstingpusssy

Pee holding/desperation

Peeburstingpusssy
Posted

Does anyone else love being desperate to pee and wetting themselves? 

• Like 10
Redballons98
Posted

Me eating pussy through your wet pants would be nice 

Posted
I like it when spanking is involved. Like spanking a girl who has to pee until she wets her pants/panties or the floor if she's nude. Ofcourse I've only been able to pull this off once because nobody else finds this kind of thing attractive what so ever unfortunately.
Posted
yes i know a girl who love it, then cant hold it anymore and wee in the street behind trees, she doesnt care if people watching! she assume it perfectly.
Posted
yes love to hold it so its like ur nearly in pain until u cant hold it anymore then u just see a damp patch start to appear as ur at the point of bursting and u just let go and it runs all down ur legs and across the floor
mick2018
Posted
I had a mild fetish for girls in wet knickers - especially pastel colours that really show the wet spot, then I was in a crash that left me with some dulled sensations, incontinence issues that have caused nothing but embarasment and humiliation and for quite some time I had a complete lack of urge to go altogether. Now I find anything to do with people (more predominantly females though) having accidents, doing a pee dance or even just saying they need to pee overwhelmingly satisfying in a really deeply intensly sadistic manner. I'm lucky in that over the past year I've been getting a very small amount of feedback not long before I need to pee and admittedly I'm guilty on a couple of occasions of just sitting and enjoying the feeling of having that bit of urge actually knowing I'm about to end up with a soaked pad/pants.
NoLIMITfun-sub
Posted
I love my mouth being peed in
Annabele
Posted

I love holding my wee in and teasing my full bladder 

Annabele
Posted
I love it