Trulyurs4ever

What would all of you consider to be the ultimate form of bondage

Posted

What are all of your opinions on what is truely the ultimate form of bondage and yet at the same time making oneself (basing this of a master/slave bdsm relationship) truely their masters slave for life?

• Like 1
Posted

Tied up and used as a toilet. Only watersports for me, but some people like scat.

CumShot
Posted
Being tied up by couple of women using variety of bondage apparatuses and forced to pleasure them.
Posted

The ultimate for me would be something i actually saw played out just recently....she was collared and cuffed (ankles and wrists) and laying on a bed in just her panties....bound by chain, her wrists locked in place and attached to the bedpost.

her Master arrived and walked purposefully into the room...He woke her and almost immediately she was given commands at His will as He took pleasure in spanking her ass and because of her obedience He allowed her to masturbate.

Now, for me this is the epitome....servitude isn't for everyone but when You have such a dynamic I can only imagine the freedom she finds in her own mind. A freedom only He can afford her.

Posted

Nice answers.  I'd personally go with all four limbs amputated and then pretty being used as a human sex doll

MissTillysue
Posted

For me Mental Bondage is by far the ultimate form

• Like 1
Slayer
Posted (edited)

Wrapped in pallet wrap from head to toe with holes for my mouth nipples and cock and balls .Then to be torchered with knettles 

Edited by Slayer
  • Like 1