BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
5 minutes ago, PupTier94 said:

Just like how there are Subs and Doms, there is the Hunted and the.......?

Thank you very much pup, I got it x

Posted (edited)

Phew I’m finding new hidey holes/sections during this quiz that I never knew were there

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
Ladyadelore. f if you want to eat you have to search for it. If it's meat there is another word for searching. If you don't want to be eaten as prey, what do you have to do?
Posted
lol BigPolly I'm still waiting for some of the really sneaky ones to turn up again
Posted
Polly. It's on way of them teaching you how to navigate the site. with a bit of luck, I might remember these places. :)
Posted
I don't know what is wrong with me today, my brain is mush, bad day at work and I just can't figure out clue 8, I have tried everything, what I thought it was first time doesn't even load up, so I am giving up for today and will re-look at it tomorrow
Posted
You'll kick yourself Bedevilled when you've CAUGHT the answer.
Posted
Hey that was too easy being how I have soooooooo many people pop by 😂😂😂😂 Happy Saturday All 😁🌞
Posted
@bdeviled1 some of these are hidden really well, we know the answer verbally but finding them is so hard this time & they seem to be in places that are quite new & not easy to seek out. If you’re still struggling with #8 give me a shout 😊
Posted
???? Why are the points collected from the treasure hunt not being added to my points stash? 🤔
Posted
21 minutes ago, KittyKat_ANR said:

I'm not sure mobile users can see #9

I found it using my phone x

Posted
it's a real shame that the phone and computer screens, don't work the same but you can get your phone to download as a web page this may help some people but but can access everything but just in different ways.
Posted

No.9 is just that little extra sneaky, follow the trail that one more step.

Posted
TY Morris. Took a little bit of finding but I'm there now.
Posted (edited)

yes they come online at 11pm each night 

Edited by morris159