MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted

I have just found the last ones so yes they are still out there,.Well thanks to other ministers , mainly #Morris ,Lilmonster,, the trouble I have is I get side tracked, look for the treasure and start reading about foot fetish, lol, so it does its job of getting us to explore the site, and ourselves, can't wait for the next one.

Posted
21 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Some of us are bratty some do as they are told some just love to serve what are we?? 

gorgeous as always @Lilmonster 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Awww thank you Morris *blushing*

always a pleasure to add a little blush to your cheeks :ass:

Posted
2 minutes ago, morris159 said:

always a pleasure to add a little blush to your cheeks :ass:

😳😳

Posted

as the hunt has finished I tried clicking on the survey, several times, no luck, it doesn't seem to work for me, anyone else having problems.

Posted
52 minutes ago, wilkie said:

as the hunt has finished I tried clicking on the survey, several times, no luck, it doesn't seem to work for me, anyone else having problems.

It worked for me 😁

Posted
1 hour ago, wilkie said:

I had no problems with it at all. 

Posted
Kinky gifts gone? I can't even see ones I own? If I give away like it says surely I can reclaim ones I've found Not happy I spent hours searching for them n mobile data ........
Posted
7 minutes ago, Big3ars said:

Kinky gifts gone? I can't even see ones I own? If I give away like it says surely I can reclaim ones I've found Not happy I spent hours searching for them n mobile data ........

the game only ran till the 1st Jan and it stayed active only a couple of days after 

Posted
Don't think u grasp my meaning. Gift Items can be purchased via points still. Yet the ones I found should be still owned, if you give you shouldn't ask for it back ... yet this is what this website has done taken back the nice gifts it gave us the time don't finding them . If I spend *** on membership and purchase gifts they are owned by the website but in my account till I give them away.
Posted
27 minutes ago, Big3ars said:

Don't think u grasp my meaning. Gift Items can be purchased via points still. Yet the ones I found should be still owned, if you give you shouldn't ask for it back ... yet this is what this website has done taken back the nice gifts it gave us the time don't finding them . If I spend *** on membership and purchase gifts they are owned by the website but in my account till I give them away.

I now know what you mean (I think) the gifts I've been given are still there and as you say you can still give gifts (for a price) but the items found in the game could be given away and reclaimed but they had no value except the 20 points for finding each one. The paid for gifts where just presents and weren't added to the game list.

Posted

thanks to all at fetish.com for selecting me as one of the winners. just loved the treasure hunt.

thanks to my two main helpers morris159 and lilmonster who most of the time beat me to it.

one of the problems of living in the sticks and getting a broadband speed of 0.3meg which meant it took for ever to check for the answers. looking forward to the next one

Posted
Well done to the winners & many thanks to you guys for the extra clues too 😘
Posted

Well done to bostoncrab and sinful. Big thanks to the beautiful lilmonster and Polly and of course Morris for helping me throughout the quest xx