Facesitting

Fe****

Posted

In almost all Facesitting fetish clips and movies you see online, it’s used as a form of punishment or ***. I’ve never understood why a man would be humiliated or think he’s being punished by a women sitting on his face! Is it just me? Are their men who don’t like this? 

Posted

I actually filmed a clip the other day which kinda was playing around the "it's fun" angle.   But, largely, it's because it's being presented as Dominance - and how she overpowers with her bottom, denying air, controlling air flow - perhaps objectification if he's being used as a cushion (although, not a very practical cushion) it's designed to be done as fun for the woman.

Most my experiences with facesitting are fun - but, sometimes it can be intense. 

Posted
Totally agree. I love nothing more more and if she's sat there it's usually because I damn well told her to. Certainly not a punishment and for me doesn't have to be in anyway an act of dominance in either direction.
Posted

ultimately - the stuff that gets made the most is the stuff most likely to sell the most.   And, if you're a cheapskate, the stuff that has more chance of being pirated is the stuff that sells better or will get more hits when pirated.

clipwise - anything you want is out there, you just got to look and be willing to pay.

Posted (edited)

The act itself is not,  the context might be

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

though - a lot of people also get Cunilingus and facesitting muddled.  They can be quite different.