Is facesitting worth a try?

pa****

Posted
Been think about this kink to give it a try
Posted

I enjoy facesitting 

but it depends on what you're into

remember it is a form of breath play and there are other threads about breath play and the risks associated. 

Posted
If it's something that you've wanted to try then go for it. But make sure you know what you're doing, & have a fully agreed understanding with the other participant. Personally I love it & is a favourite pastime of mine
Posted
Almost got drowned make sure she’s not a squirter
Posted
Trying trumps studying, so everything is worth a try. With one condition, do it safely.
Posted
Don’t know. I’d like to give it a try on the receiving end
Posted
For me it was heaven. The girl drinkinh wine and smoking, slowling forcing it in my face with my mouth working in exstasy. Hehe. Could do it for hours.
Posted
They gotta be clean for it to be great, when they are it's awesome, some people like nasty but I don't 🤣
Posted

Must not have anything but a rose smell some girls are just wow and others seem to forget that they need to shower before it's like ok just cause u showered today doesn't mean ur s**t is not fresh and going no where near my face

Posted
I LOVE a lady sitting on face. Especially a Squirter!! OMG
Posted
Quite frankly I am still astounded that this is considered kinky! Seriously. Seriously?!!! Its the most vanilla activity... haven't we all been doing this since ***s?? I love that it's considered kinky.... when I win the lottery I am opening a school for girls and this will be on the curriculum!
Posted
3 hours ago, wildomar449 said:

Must not have anything but a rose smell some girls are just wow and others seem to forget that they need to shower before it's like ok just cause u showered today doesn't mean ur s**t is not fresh and going no where near my face

vaginas are not supposed to smell like roses. gtfo with that crap.

Posted
1 hour ago, swphoenix said:

Quite frankly I am still astounded that this is considered kinky! Seriously. Seriously?!!! Its the most vanilla activity... haven't we all been doing this since ***s?? I love that it's considered kinky.... when I win the lottery I am opening a school for girls and this will be on the curriculum!

I think it depends on the context

when some people mention facesitting they really mean Cunnilingus and that's probably vanilla.

But, if it is - done as, say, Queening, that can be kinky

But what I think facesitting is more commonly is the kinda sitting on face to smother as a form of breath control - which is certainly something I'd put under kink, and edge play at that.

Posted
Well its not supposed to smell like the fish market either
Posted
Give it a try! Agree with the other, it’s not that kinky and most partners are willing to give it a go!
Posted
Yesssssssss do it!! I tell my partner to ride my face like she's riding a mechanical bull lol
Posted
I love it! Mostly, the subtle control and desired *** if applicable. Their reactions and satisfaction plus it feels amazing, too.