VictoriaBlisse

Knife Play - Have you tried it?

Posted

I've just read Cameryn's really interesting article on Knife play and I must admit it got me curious! I didn't think I had any interest in it, until now! 

Has anyone tried it? Anyone up for it? What about knife play turns you on? 

• Like 3
Sean934
Posted
I am up for it
  • Like 1
scarllett
Posted

interesting article, I didn't realise knife play didn't involve cutting or piercing the skin, so thank you for sharing that! 
Sounds really hot, that level of fear is totally intoxicating. 
Blades are beautiful, definitely makes me a little weak at the knees :hearts_around:

• Like 6
Posted

Actually i never thought of knife play but i had dreams of sword duels over a girl while she watches her man  and me slashing each others bodies on a deserted island

Boo909
Posted
On 10/20/2017 at 9:13 AM, scarllett said:

interesting article, I didn't realise knife play didn't involve cutting or piercing the skin, so thank you for sharing that! 
Blades are beautiful, definitely makes me a little weak at the knees :hearts_around:

Omg, knife play is so sexy!! Absolutely love it

• Like 4
Posted
On 10/20/2017 at 5:13 PM, scarllett said:

I was the same, until I read the article. Now I know the difference between knife play and blood play :)

SadicoSangre
Posted

It’s generally one of the biggest misconceptions about knife play that there is cutting involved. Certainly there is that danger, but you can mitigate against it. 

I’ve been enjoying knife play for a long time and to reference an earlier post in this thread, for me it started as sword play, as I have that training. These days I much prefer a different edge.

I shave using straight (cutthroat) razors, and have specific razors for play that are kept blunt. You couldn’t cut yourself with them, but they do provide a psychological reaction to play in the same way, and are sensually very effective. 

• Like 1
Posted
29 minutes ago, SadicoSangre said:

It’s generally one of the biggest misconceptions about knife play that there is cutting involved. Certainly there is that danger, but you can mitigate against it. 

I’ve been enjoying knife play for a long time and to reference an earlier post in this thread, for me it started as sword play, as I have that training. These days I much prefer a different edge.

I shave using straight (cutthroat) razors, and have specific razors for play that are kept blunt. You couldn’t cut yourself with them, but they do provide a psychological reaction to play in the same way, and are sensually very effective. 

The Psychological side of fetish/BDSM/Kink is fascinating isn't it?

• Like 1
SadicoSangre
Posted

It truly is, it’s that element that elevates an experience from being ‘good’ to being ‘mind blowing’ imho 

Posted
12 hours ago, SadicoSangre said:

It truly is, it’s that element that elevates an experience from being ‘good’ to being ‘mind blowing’ imho 

Agreed 100% 

tommy2809
Posted

I would like someone to hold a blade against my erection and tell me they want to cut it off

• Like 1