Crossdressing?

Posted
I just wish I could find me a daddy who's into a cd. They like when they think I'm a girl but after they find out I get blocked like read a profile. I think I know how regular women feel I find myself saying men don't listen
Posted
Thursday at 01:24 AM, PennyAlice said:
I just wish I could find me a daddy who's into a cd. They like when they think I'm a girl but after they find out I get blocked like read a profile. I think I know how regular women feel I find myself saying men don't listen

I know the ***

Posted
I love wearing all things woman. It turns me on and makes me feel sexy
Posted
I like to dress up with females to help me to get ready then either they have their friends come over or we go somewhere I prefer a private little party or a place nobody would probably know me but the possibility of being seen is still there lol
Posted
I love wearing high heels and lingerie
Posted
I love panty and have them on alot. Garder and sexy thigh hi's make me feel sexy and I love the expression on a person's face when I remove my pants and they see my nylons
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I just started to cross dress and I was not sure about going out in public because I have a goatee , I found out that I have no need to worry , several people have been complimenting me, and now I'm not so worried
  • 3 weeks later...
du****
Posted
I love wearing dresses
In****
Posted
I like wearing panties
st****
Posted
I do it leading up to and during bdsm sessions.
fi****
Posted
I love to dress up with my heels and stockings and wear a short skirt
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I love the look of "hard lingerie". That is to say I like the look (top to bottom) of long long hair (wigs), long eye lashes (black or colored) plenty of makeup, pushup bras or corsets, preferably leather, mini skirt (or mini dress) thigh high stockings or a crotchless bodysuit, garters or garter belts, and as high as can be worn. NOW THAT IS A LOOK WORTH LOOKING AT!!! OH, DONT FORGET TO ***T THOSE FINGER AND TOE NAILS!😈
Posted
yes dear, it is considered crossdressing. But that's OK! BECAUSE WE ALL ARE CROSSING a line somewhere!
Posted
Yes this would be considered cross dressing. I started off as a crossdresser when i was younger. But im recently accepting the fact that im actually trans and want to be a girl.