Crossdressing?

Posted
On 9/18/2021 at 8:43 PM, ucluelet226 said:

I was exposed when gf found pictures of me on kik sucking c*ck and getting f*cked by a man all dressed up sexy and slutty now my ex gf

you actually lived the fantasy that we all read about then honey, mm how did it work out?

Posted
2 hours ago, MidnightWB said:

I tend to wear a lot of skirts and crop tops but also leggings are really nice as well. But yes just dressing in the clothes gives such a different feeling

mmm yes, that's something to wear, skirts and crop tops, but what sort of skirts tight ones to hug the bum or loose fitting ones to ease the access ?

Posted
6 hours ago, Kymi said:

mmm yes, that's something to wear, skirts and crop tops, but what sort of skirts tight ones to hug the bum or loose fitting ones to ease the access ?

A little of both I would say

Posted

I thought I was into crossdressing, but apparently I'm a fetishistic transvestite. Try saying that after a glass or two of prosecco. I enjoy the feel of the clothing,  the arousal it brings,  although over the years that has tempered with age, it's just a relaxing hobby I suppose.. I have no desire to become female, but to enjoy the sense of being female for a while. Simple pleasures. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love to dress virtually all the time at home, I sleep in women's nightwear too. The thought
of being taken while dressed is a huge turn on, my number one wish.

• 2 months later...
Posted
Onto wearing panties,maid outfit,stockings
Posted
Panties here so far but I think cosplay would be really exciting!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love panties, stockings, garters and love to dress up and go out shopping!

It’s such a turn on when guys google at you across the store! I’ve had a few find their way close enough to rub up against my ass and cop feels!

Mmmmmm love feeling gurly!!!💋
Posted
Have fully dressed and loved It- love showing off Roxy💋
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Panties and shorts and dresses. I'm very blessed in the rear lol
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It’s just fashion, don’t care about gender. KEEP VIBING
jessgirlyguy
Posted

I've loved women's fashion ever since I can remember, I love all things feminine and how I feel when I'm dressed

• 1 month later...
Posted
Panties lingerie stockings for me love how they feel on.. not always about feeling feminine iys more how nice and sexy you feel with them on..
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
May 22, cdsub76 said:
Panties lingerie stockings for me love how they feel on.. not always about feeling feminine iys more how nice and sexy you feel with them on..

That’s EXACTLY how I feel too!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Don't be ashamed. Accept your sissy nature and embrace the joy of becoming a sissy 😜
Posted
1950s lingerie tight restrictive girdles tight corsets thigh high stockings and an open bottom girdle nothing sexier I enjoyed wearing at the Restriction the look on another woman about to get f*****
Posted
Why put a name on it? I'm a in a MD/lb relationship where one of my Littles likes to wear womens underwear. A happy sub is what I like. So if he likes lingerie ..... Is it cross dressing.... it probably is, but until the nasty way men like him is stopped, I'll help him find underwear, but I'm not going to actively use titles.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I fully dress head to toe, even have theatre quality pubic hair to sport a bush if I’m in the mood!
Posted
I always wanted to try crossdressing I only worn panties before
Posted
Go for it! I have NO REGRETS, more good memories than any other time in my life!
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I only wear feminine lingerie. I don’t just mean panties / knickers but the whole kit n caboodle. Corsets, basques, teddies and always stockings. It is also about the aesthetic for me, plus confirming the origins (being my big ***’s pretty little ***) of my fetish. So, if it’s what you’re into I say go for it if it makes you feel good happy at peace etc.