Crossdressing?

Posted
I just wish I could find me a daddy who's into a cd. They like when they think I'm a girl but after they find out I get blocked like read a profile. I think I know how regular women feel I find myself saying men don't listen
Posted
Thursday at 01:24 AM, PennyAlice said:
I just wish I could find me a daddy who's into a cd. They like when they think I'm a girl but after they find out I get blocked like read a profile. I think I know how regular women feel I find myself saying men don't listen

I know the ***

Posted
I love wearing all things woman. It turns me on and makes me feel sexy
Posted
I like to dress up with females to help me to get ready then either they have their friends come over or we go somewhere I prefer a private little party or a place nobody would probably know me but the possibility of being seen is still there lol
Posted
I love wearing high heels and lingerie
Posted
I love panty and have them on alot. Garder and sexy thigh hi's make me feel sexy and I love the expression on a person's face when I remove my pants and they see my nylons
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I just started to cross dress and I was not sure about going out in public because I have a goatee , I found out that I have no need to worry , several people have been complimenting me, and now I'm not so worried
  • 3 weeks later...